PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats sign Decker for a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decker for Theaker it is..

Didn't look good w Titans last yr but with the WR situation at hand .. welcome!
Of course he did not look good with overrated Mariota next to him . But he can play and signing him for a one year deal sounds reasonable.

Of course he did not look good with overrated Mariota next to him . But he can play and signing him for a one year deal sounds reasonable.

Very reasonable in this situation of course. But have you seen his route running there? Can't put that on Mariota..

Usually, I find the Captain a shade pessimistic [/British Understatement] but in this case I'm going to agree.

They could have had a word with Tiquan Underwood. ;)

View attachment 20866
Underwood could be the worst football player of ALL Time who got cut the night before the SB for a sub whom never played a snap in the SB.

Very reasonable in this situation of course. But have you seen his route running there? Can't put that on Mariota..
Undoubtedly he has got his shortcomings but we are talking about a player hired probably for one year, taken because of sudden release of Matthews.It is not about a superstar we have made a deal for next 5 years for big money.

"played a role in the run game"

Might mean that he actually does block a bit.

Decker for Matthews
Schwenke for Theaker (I guess - or Bowanko)
Poggi for Wimann

Hopefully none of them makes the team which would mean the team gets/remains healthy..
Both Decker & Schwenke should be given honest chances to make the 53. Decker will be, as soon as he signs, #4 on the currently healthy/available for Opening Day WR depth chart; and Schwenke is, at worst, #10 on the OL depth chart, #9 if one prefers him ahead of Bowanko.

(Edelman)
Hogan
Dorsett
Patterson
(Britt)
(Mitchell)
Decker
McCarron
Turner
Barrio
Lucien

TBrown Thuney Andrews Mason Cannon
Wynn Bowanko Schwenke Karras Waddle
Ulrick Croston Thanksdad King Tobin

Poggi/Wimann, Wimann/Poggi = joke.

Underwood could be the worst football player of ALL Time who got cut the night before the SB for a sub whom never played a snap in the SB.

Underwood was underwhelming to say the least, but no Patriot who has seen real game action has been worse than Jordan "EZPass" Devey.

To be fair, he had some terrible drops last year. It was partially on him too.

Underwood was underwhelming to say the least, but no Patriot who has seen real game action has been worse than Jordan "EZPass" Devey.
I would rather be the "EZIESTPass" than be cut the night before the biggest game of my career. I probably invited some family members using my team tickets and found myself crying in their arms during the game.

I would rather be the "EZIESTPass" than be cut the night before the biggest game of my career. I probably invited some family members using my team tickets and found myself crying in their arms during the game.
If he wasn’t cut he probably would have been inactive anyway.

If you were to lay down a bet on Stephen A. Smith chiming in on this, and were right, the odds would actually have YOU owing Vegas money.

Actually you had the right network, but wrong "personalities"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick