PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp Day 18 8/26- Joint Practice with Giants

Paul Perillo is often wrong no?
In regards to what? He can't really break news so it is not like he has any rush to post anything and beat the Schefter's and Rappaport's of the world. The PFW guys definitely hear/see things that they can't necessarily say or write but will drop some breadcrumbs where you can piece things together.

No he's the guy who steals Lazar's tweet and post them like their his own. His post in the GDT & Lazar's TL are almost identical. Figures he'd get bent out of shape for misspelling his name.

It should be "they're" not "their" in that first sentence.

(runs and hides)

He led the entire league in punt return yards, average and TD’s… that’s why he made the All Pro team.
Largely because of 1 game.

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.
I don’t know anything about your aunts balls, but this is pertinent to “he’s an all pro he can’t be cut” statements.

In regards to what? He can't really break news so it is not like he has any rush to post anything and beat the Schefter's and Rappaport's of the world. The PFW guys definitely hear/see things that they can't necessarily say or write but will drop some breadcrumbs where you can piece things together.
His analysis is generally pretty weak.

Largely because of 1 game.
If you recall last year about mid season BB ripped his return teams for bad blocking and said it had to improve. After that the entire operation starting firing on all cylinders.

Gunner also had a long TD taken away the game prior due to a terrible block in the back call. Cyrus Jones, Berrios, McCarty… all these guys were brought in to relieve Edelman of punt return duties, they’ve been searching for years. Once you find that guy you don’t casually dump him because fans think he needs to do more as a receiver.

I don’t know anything about your aunts balls, but this is pertinent to “he’s an all pro he can’t be cut” statements.

Even as the rawest of rookies in 2019, Olszewski ranked well above average. Last year he significantly improved on that, even if you leave out his best day--which you shouldn't, because it's in the nature of punt return stats to be skewed by a few long returns.

Gunner also played 165 total ST snaps last year (41%), and they weren't all returns. I'd say he's pretty much a roster lock at this point.

Even as the rawest of rookies in 2019, Olszewski ranked well above average. Last year he significantly improved on that, even if you leave out his best day--which you shouldn't, because it's in the nature of punt return stats to be skewed by a few long returns.
I’m not knocking him. If you think that his stats and all pro status out him
In the category of an untouchable all pro position player ok. I think it’s apples to oranges myself.

Gunner also played 165 total ST snaps last year (41%), and they weren't all returns. I'd say he's pretty much a roster lock at this point.
Probably is but “all pro punt returner” isn’t why he is a lock.

Lol you dunked on me

My degrees are in English, and this is the first time I have ever done that. Just had to do it this one time

I corrected my wife once a long time ago. Once, never again!

Even more proof I am right that this wasn't a rest day for Mac and it is clear that Cam is still the starter.

Thing I disagree with you is that your point can't possibly be proven right. Even if Cam starts, your point still isn't proven right. It's like saying you know for absolute certain it'll be "heads" before a coin toss. It may well land "heads" but it wasn't a certainty when you called it.

For what it's worth I do think Cam will start week 1. I do think the odds are against Mac. I just don't think it's set in stone.

My degrees are in English, and this is the first time I have ever done that. Just had to do it this one time

I corrected my wife once a long time ago. Once, never again!
No worries man

Don't let her push you around.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents