PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp Day 18 8/26- Joint Practice with Giants

13 million per year! For an ok but not great talent whom would be a number 3 WR at best on other rosters

love this patriots roster except the WRs
I hope he proves me wrong but my Eagles fan friends laughed their heads off at me when we signed him.
They said I can’t wait til he drops a perfectly thrown pass in the playoffs.

Cam will make the decision for Bill sooner or later, either by turning it over or ineffectual play.
yup, Belichick will make his decision based on one play.

My guess at the secondary (excluding ST):

Gilmore
Jackson
Jones
Mills DB
Williams
Wade

McCourty
Phillips
Dugger
Bryant DB

This is one too many, even if Bethel weren't an emergency DB, available in garbage time and when we used 7 or 8 db's.

not to be a persnickety SOB but....I don't believe PP2 was PatsPsycho. This board melted down in 2014 and everyone had to re-login. PP2 has been here a lot longer than 10 years...off topic- I miss Box of Rocks, RayClay, spacecrime, zoostation, Fencer and the Scrizz among others who infested this wonderful board back in 2004-5....time flies
It makes some logical sense, if he had to remake his account it would be PatsPsycho2 (or PP2 for short). But I haven't really noticed a pattern between the two either way.

I just PM’d @PP2 to ask him, and he told me that, yes, he was Patspsycho and lost his password. I think he said it at the time, way back in 2012. If you look at the two profiles, Patspyscho’s activity date ends and PP2 begins right after, and both say location is “20 minutes from Foxboro.”

This is one too many, even if Bethel weren't an emergency DB, available in garbage time and when we used 7 or 8 db's.

Agreed, especially since we seem to have a lot of linebackers who deserve spots as well (so you couldn't even justify it by thinking of Dugger as more S/LB hybrid). The only way I can see us keeping all ten of them is if Slater retires or they replace Cody Davis with other ST'ers, but we have no reason to suspect the former yet, and Davis played over 80% of the ST snaps last year so that would be a huge void to fill.

I just PM’d @PP2 to ask him, and he told me that, yes, he was Patspsycho and lost his password. I think he said it at the time, way back in 2012. If you look at the two profiles, Patspyscho’s activity date ends and PP2 begins right after, and both say location is “20 minutes from Foxboro.”

benedict cumberbatch sherlock GIF

not to be a persnickety SOB but....I don't believe PP2 was PatsPsycho. This board melted down in 2014 and everyone had to re-login. PP2 has been here a lot longer than 10 years...off topic- I miss Box of Rocks, RayClay, spacecrime, zoostation, Fencer and the Scrizz among others who infested this wonderful board back in 2004-5....time flies
I miss all of those guys, too. Especially BoR.

Joker, you better be taking good care of yourself!

There is/was also PsychoPat.

Look out, Daniel Jones. Uche won't just tag you like he did three times during practice yesterday.

The ole "I lost my password" reason.....

That happened to another prolific poster about a year or so ago...

tommy-boy-chris-farley.gif

The ole "I lost my password" reason.....

That happened to another prolific poster about a year or so ago...

View attachment 35020
I use variations of the same couple of passwords for most everything... except PatsFans. There is an excellent chance that I will "lose" it someday, too.

Edit: I guarantee that the ole Captain will find this "useful."

Last edited:
I use variations of the same couple of passwords for most everything... except PatsFans. There is an excellent chance that I will "lose" it someday, too.
I do as well.

..but if you select, "forgot password" you then have the option to change it.

Happened to me here and got sick of guessing the variation.

To me, changing the username means one of two reasons. 1) You lost access to the email account you used to create the 1st account 2) Chose to a new identity because the old one had baggage.

You've been using that picture for as long as I've been on the board, PJ -- and you haven't aged a day.

I look forward to seeing you back here as PJ2 at some point!

I do as well.

..but if you select, "forgot password" you then have the option to change it.

Happened to me here and got sick of guessing the variation.

To me, changing the username means one of two reasons. 1) You lost access to the email account you used to create the 1st account 2) Chose to a new identity because the old one had baggage.

Probably mostly #2

Don't confuse Belichick speak in a press conference with what his actions are. Anything Belichick says in a press conference should be immediately dismissed because he doesn't tell the truth in the press conference.

There is zero evidence by the way he conducted practices or preseason games that there is a QB competition at least to who will be the day one starter. Nothing.
Other than giving Jones far more work with the ones than any QB who wasn't the starter here has ever gotten. Far more.

Other than giving Jones far more work with the ones than any QB who wasn't the starter here has ever gotten. Far more.

Because he is the heir apparent at some point and needs the reps. But he has mostly worked with the two and threes. Even yesterday, he did a lot of work with the twos and threes even if he got some with the ones.

Again, there is nothing to show he will start week one. What you point out is that he could start this year, but if he was legitimately going to have a shot of the week one job he would have gotten first reps over Newton at least some days.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
Back