PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Training Camp Day 18 8/26- Joint Practice with Giants

Because he is the heir apparent at some point and needs the reps. But he has mostly worked with the two and threes. Even yesterday, he did a lot of work with the twos and threes even if he got some with the ones.

Again, there is nothing to show he will start week one. What you point out is that he could start this year, but if he was legitimately going to have a shot of the week one job he would have gotten first reps over Newton at least some days.
At the time he came in, JG was the heir apparent and he never got remotely the same work or fast tracking.

At the time he came in, JG was the heir apparent and he never got remotely the same work or fast tracking.
Jesus imagine if BB split starter snaps with TB12 and Jimmy?

Tom would have lost his ****.

Jimmy G never legitimately had a chance of starting until Brady left town or got seriously injured. I think Belichick feels he will eventually move to Jones during the season this year, but he never expected to replace Garoppolo with Brady while Brady was on the roster unless Brady was injured or suspended. Two different things.

I don’t think you were on the forum 10 years go, but if I recall correctly @PP2 used to go by Patspyscho and did very in-depth breakdowns of Xs and Os. At that time, there weren’t a ton of people doing them on Twitter. He was really knowledgeable about the Patriots schemes, definitely one of the board’s premier football guys. He doesn’t really post that content anymore.
Yea with respect I can't speak to that bc I wasn't here. I definitely don't see it from him now.

Not a big deal. I saw a softball with spelling Lazar's name wrong. He's taken passive-aggressive shots at me a few times. I've never said anything but when I see he's agreeing with a post that's obviously lying about me, I got time.
Screenshot_2021-08-26-09-34-42~2.png

This was actually brought to my attention by another poster bc @luuked was doing the same exact thing. They noticed it in the GDT and put it together when they saw both were posting Lazar's tweets like madmen in the rewatch thread. It was almost verbatim in the GDT.

Now, define irony. What's really funny is the post in question talks about me posting someone else's tweets. That's literally the only contribution @PP2 and @luuked were making in those threads. Copy/paste Lazar's tweets. I wasn't the only one to notice it and those threads are still available for anyone to look at. And I wasn't the only one to speak up about the fact that it's basically a Twitter posting clips from Lazar. Who is great but some guys have been here 15+ years. We should be able to have a good discussion on our own even if we're not Bill on the whiteboard. It was incredibly boring after a while though. Honestly this isn't breaking news anyone viewing those threads. They were a perfect place to display his knowledge but we saw none of that.

And for the record anyone that sees me post knows I never just post tweets of clips, videos and info. I'll almost never post without explanation or to try and get a discussion going.

So how you doing Ice?

He's taken passive-aggressive shots at me a few times. I've never said anything but when I see he's agreeing with a post that's obviously lying about me, I got time.

Don't understand why you bother with this stuff. You content is amazing. There is always the fringe guys on the Internet. Have to know when and who to ignore.

Yea with respect I can't speak to that bc I wasn't here. I definitely don't see it from him now.

Not a big deal. I saw a softball with spelling Lazar's name wrong. He's taken passive-aggressive shots at me a few times. I've never said anything but when I see he's agreeing with a post that's obviously lying about me, I got time.
View attachment 35029

This was actually brought to my attention by another poster bc @luuked was doing the same exact thing. They noticed it in the GDT and put it together when they saw both were posting Lazar's tweets like madmen in the rewatch thread. It was almost verbatim in the GDT.

Now, define irony. What's really funny is the post in question talks about me posting someone else's tweets. That's literally the only contribution @PP2 and @luuked were making in those threads. Copy/paste Lazar's tweets. I wasn't the only one to notice it and those threads are still available for anyone to look at. And I wasn't the only one to speak up about the fact that it's basically a Twitter posting clips from Lazar. Who is great but some guys have been here 15+ years. We should be able to have a good discussion on our own even if we're not Bill on the whiteboard. It was incredibly boring after a while though. Honestly this isn't breaking news anyone viewing those threads. They were a perfect place to display his knowledge but we saw none of that.

And for the record anyone that sees me post knows I never just post tweets of clips, videos and info. I'll almost never post without explanation or to try and get a discussion going.

So how you doing Ice?
I can't recall who the poster here was but he called out Lazar on Twitter for some lazy analysis he had made. It was so obvious even a casual, but observant fan like myself picked up on it.

Lazar responded as a 5th grader would have which was to the effect, "I know more than you so nan-na-nah-na-na". Incredibly childish.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back