PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots News Bomb Incoming? SCUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says it’s not ? Someone just said major news, maybe they signed Dez Bryant. Wouldn’t that be a bombshell ?

Honestly, no, not in my opinion.

I'm seeing twitter chatter about EDELMAN being cut. :eek:
That's something I can see BB doing even if it's a really bad idea and would piss off Brady.

I’d rather have it be Gronk traded than a bigger bombshell of a suspension though....

The cryptic tweets seemed to imply a roster move, not another "cheating scandal." That, or Brady being cut/traded, would be the absolute worst case scenario.

Belichick is suicide bombing the team.
We have to wait before jumping off the bridge. I don't expect an even return (obviously) and I'm already starting to fume over it but still gotta wait.

I'm sure the Patriots camp will have their spin on why it is smart, but getting rid of Gronk is a huge blow to the team. Once again asking a 40 year old Brady to carry this team again....

The cryptic tweets seemed to imply a roster move, not another "cheating scandal." That, or Brady being cut/traded, would be the absolute worst case scenario.
Cheating scandal, and I’d have to log off for another few months.

I'm seeing twitter chatter about EDELMAN being cut. :eek:
That's something I can see BB doing even if it's a really bad idea and would piss off Brady.
Well that’d at least make sense...

I’d rather have it be Gronk traded than a bigger bombshell of a suspension though....
The only thing worse is trading Brady.

Pats pulled off the books in Vegas.

Came here to say the exact same thing. I’m tired of all the negativity and drama. A trade is a trade, whatever, but the last thing we need is pictures of AG shooting a pack of Pats players with an unknown substance or some whacky ass thing like that to surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back