PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots News Bomb Incoming? SCUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally defend most BB moves but potentially trading a legit hall of fame in his prime will need some explaining. It's not like they are under any cap pressure.

I normally defend most BB moves but potentially trading a legit hall of fame in his prime will need some explaining. It's not like they are under any cap pressure.

I disagree about the cap pressure. It will be horrible if this team can't keep 2 of the only good draft selections they made recently in Mason and Flowers, which would ideally happen this year before they hit the open market.

Worth trading Gronk for that flexibility? In my opinion? **** no.

What are we doing at TE if Gronk leaves? That’s what tells me that this may have another TE involved

Deleted. Mack Herron beat me reposting Curran.

What are we doing at TE if Gronk leaves? That’s what tells me that this may have another TE involved

I would guess that the Jacob Hollister era would begin, and they'd keep Dwayne Allen at his $5M salary as a blocking TE. o_O

Thornton said 9.5 on the Richter scale. That would be a 47.

At this point, I feel as if I had to choose between Brady, Gronk or Belichick not being a Patriot next year, I'd choose Belichick.

giphy.gif

Bracing for a much smaller return for Gronk than we all want it to be.

"resume your day" is right.

BREATHE everybody.

For now. ;)

Yeah resume my Friday. Fine. But wasn’t the bomb supposed to come tomorrow night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes