PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots News Bomb Incoming? SCUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Gronk is the surprise cut this year? LOL

I’m hearing it’s Gronk
Really doubt it since his instragram post announcing his return, he said he talked to BB and his intentions, at mini camp, and apparently working on a new deal.

It’s not just losing Gronk that I’m worried about.

I’m worried about losing Brady in the aftermath.

I would not blame Brady one bit if this made him want to retire.
Has to make you wonder if Belichick is determined to remake the team in a major way (would likely mean he is planning on staying).

I highly doubt it solely because he seems like he's only going to play a few more years. I agree with you but I'm fully prepared for one of those 3rd round pick fiascos.
That is what I anticipate but FFS I'd rather have two more years of Gronk then a ****ing second round draft pick that has a 50% chance of busting.

God just do it already if you’re gonna do it.

If that's the case, how exactly does that make the team better, Bill? :mad:

This way they don't lose the Super Bowl!

Because they don't make it that far.

We better be getting something damn special.

I wouldn't expect much due to injuries and need for a new contract, plus he's been mulling retirement. I've been against trading Gronk because he's the best at his position in the NFL, but he wouldn't receive commensurate value in trade, so it makes more sense to hang on to him. If we're going to trade for a player, though, I'd like to target someone like Barr, who is reportedly behind a few other Vikings in the pecking order for new contracts. I don't expect that to happen, but it seems more plausible than "Bosa! Mack! Kuechly!" or some equally ridiculous speculation.

I hope my boss is understanding about my lack of work today. I'll blame emotional duress.

I DON'T LIKE THIS ONE BIT

If it’s Gronk, that would be extremely infuriating, considering the 2018 Draft, was an extremely deep TE class. And all they did was get a 7th round scrub TE.

Even if they get a 1st for Gronk, it hurts the team big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back