PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots News Bomb Incoming? SCUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm nobody of consequence, but I agree the issue of being first is the biggest problem. Now we always have to wonder what's true and what isn't. I don't remember it being like this before social media, but that's obviously the world we live in now :rolleyes:

It's always been that way. It was just done at a slower pace and with fewer "normals" able to join in the fray.

If you really want to look for a difference, I'd say look at what was deliberately not covered then (or actively hushed up) versus today.

="As someone who just wants the drama over and football to begin, I did not take what happened yesterday nor today’s reports that Brady will not attend next week’s voluntary OTAs as a good sign the drama is over just yet.

Not even close to over..........now I get to ignore the ahole talking heads named Felger & Maz (what’s with the f’in train whistles?) and the rest of the mediots until training camp starts.

It’s really so bad now.....thank goodness for Mike Reiss, one of the few that stays above it all. When Reiss prints it, take it to the bank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not even close to over..........now I get to ignore the ahole talking heads named Felger & Maz (what’s with the f’in train whistles?) and the rest of the mediots until training camp starts.

It’s really so bad now.....thank goodness for Mike Reiss, one of the few that stays above it all. When Reiss prints it, take it to the bank.

I don't bother at all with F & M unless Bedard is on, we all know they are going to troll Brady, the Pats and the Celtics every chance they get. However Rich Keefe has actually breathed some life into EEI, is pretty objective on the Pats and actually knows basketball.

Meh, can't see what would elevate you to any position of message board consequence But if you could point out where the fire was that produced that smoke it sure would be helpful, 'cause I just didn't see any at all.
wow, you are a real *******

So What was this thread all about in the end? Trying to read through it and not finding any real info?

So What was this thread all about in the end? Trying to read through it and not finding any real info?
You'll need the forum time machine.

You'll need the forum time machine.

To go back and discover why the internet is the only place where 99% of all smoke doesn't involve a fire?

If you read Kurkjian’s tweet carefully, he did not say this happened today. People are assuming that because of the reddit thing.
He referred to the Gronk rumors. The Gronk rumors were about something happening on Friday.

Someone once characterized internet & twitter rumors as "Much ado about nothing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News