PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots News Bomb Incoming? SCUD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is wrong with Pats fans lately? The reddit azzhole that claims to have broken a story that was circulating here 10 hours before they put it up posts some BS and everyone loses their collective minds.

It's not Gronk related but should we still be worried about something else?

If, and that's a huge IF... they trade Gronk, would you really be surprised? This off season was a joke. Cryptic tweets, Instagram BS, and that awful presser at Foxboro. He's clearly rebelling against Bill, and we know how that goes. Once guys go off the reservation, BB launches them. Collins got sent to freakin' Siberia. Chandler Jones and the synthetic weed fiasco. Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss, Duane Starks... Lawyer Milloy *****ed about money... see ya. And, to boot, you are just about guaranteed a chitty 3rd rounder because of Gronk running his pie hole. Retire, not retire, pliability, no fun... blah, blah, blah. He can't thumb his nose at BB and get away with it.

Of course, it could be a Brady HGH thing too. That would be probably the biggest thing ever.

If, and that's a huge IF... they trade Gronk, would you really be surprised? This off season was a joke. Cryptic tweets, Instagram BS, and that awful presser at Foxboro. He's clearly rebelling against Bill, and we know how that goes. Once guys go off the reservation, BB launches them. Collins got sent to freakin' Siberia. Chandler Jones and the synthetic weed fiasco. Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss, Duane Starks... Lawyer Milloy *****ed about money... see ya. And, to boot, you are just about guaranteed a chitty 3rd rounder because of Gronk running his pie hole. Retire, not retire, pliability, no fun... blah, blah, blah. He can't thumb his nose at BB and get away with it.

Of course, it could be a Brady HGH thing too. That would be probably the biggest thing ever.

**** Belichick in that case.

It would not be a surprising move if Gronk gets traded, but it better be for a kings ransom.

WTF is wrong with Pats fans lately? The reddit azzhole that claims to have broken a story that was circulating here 10 hours before they put it up posts some BS and everyone loses their collective minds.

It's been one **** off season, not even Deflategate off season was this ****ty. Simply exhausted from so much BS and that can make you a bit jumpy I guess.

Yeah Edelman suspended first four games I’m sure Brady’s best weapon would get traded to help things out.

Maybe Bill is quitting

**** Belichick in that case.
I don't disagree with you. BB put up with Lawrence Taylor's BS for years. How long is BB gonna be here? 2-3 years? Shut up and deal with his crap.

I'm thinking possible medical emergency.
Could it be.....Bobby Kraft never "relaxed" after utilizing a little blue pill?
But Thorton's scale was 9.5 and that's giving Little Bobby way to much cred

My source who told me about the Edelman suspension us tellig me gronk is being traded. He said he is waiting for confirmation.

My source who told me about the Edelman suspension us tellig me gronk is being traded. He said he is waiting for confirmation.

Since your source led the idiot reddit clown by 10 hours lets hope it's your source getting caught in the wash on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back