PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots DT Byron Cowart on Tom Brady's return: 'We ain’t welcoming him back'

Lol they moved this thread
Not surprising, this forum is run by Bill’s cultist. Basically every thread that will contain the name « Brady » in it will be moved while multiple thread that have nothing to do with the patriots are still allowed to be in the pats forum

Last edited:
The snowflakes running this board lol.

Tell me you’re triggered without telling me you’re triggered.

The one where the Bucs qb's name is forbidden will stay in the main forum. Any poster mentioning his name will be immediately banished to the Pats pub forum.
I want to mark this as funny, but based on the actions of the mods/Ian it very well may come true. Very disappointing. I mean for goodness sakes, first word in the title is Patriots but still this thread does not "belong" on the main board. Forum is going down the drain imo.

Ok, now we're consigning obvious Patriots threads to the Brady forum. What the **** is going on here?

Some mods need to exercise (abuse) their powers....

**** little lord Byron (we could've had Darius Slayton) the Coward.

I hope he isn't anywhere near Foxborough for week 4...And if he is, then Bill just ****ing wasted a Whole ****ing Lot of money.

Why is this scrub running their mouth and mean mugging to reporters about ANY opposing QB? Change it from Brady to Mahomes and my reaction is basically the same: shut up and do your job. You're paid for defensive stops, not headlines, and so far this guy hasn't stopped jack sh*t.

If Bill wanted to send a message through the media it would be through someone like Hightower, not this ding dong.

Total lack of respect in this place.

Where the heck is this guy anyway?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back