PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots DT Byron Cowart on Tom Brady's return: 'We ain’t welcoming him back'

KDPPatsfan85

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Cowart has one sack in two years. I don’t think he’ll get close enough to even breathe on Brady. Hopefully Wino, Judon, Hightower, and Barmore welcome him with open arms, though.

Who is the "we"? Hopefully, Cowart is playing for someone else by then,

Uh...he should concentrate on making the team first.

Given that it could be Brady’s last time playing in Foxboro, I’m sure Kraft will have something planned to honor him.

This a bone headed comment by an irrelevant fringe player.

Uh...he should concentrate on making the team first.

Given that it could be Brady’s last time playing in Foxboro, I’m sure Kraft will have something planned to honor him.

This a bone headed comment by an irrelevant fringe player.

Cry more, as you clutch your Brady jersey.

TB will get a big ovation from the crowd, as he should. Kraft would have to overrule Belichick, if there is a video homage to Brady during the game. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen.

Tributes should be left for the jersey retirement ceremony. I want Brady to be seeing ghosts and turtling by halftime. Hit him early and often. Regardless of his past performance or current role on the team, Cowart’s mindset is perfect and should be shared by the entire roster. The interviewer asked him a question and he answered it well. The Brady ball washers are predictably triggered and upset that he didn’t kiss the ring. Piss off, every last one of you.

Lol yeah I don’t think a 5th round pick with one sack in 2 years who is no lock for the roster really has much of a say who gets welcomed back to Foxboro and who doesn’t.

Cry more, as you clutch your Brady jersey.

TB will get a big ovation from the crowd, as he should. Kraft would have to overrule Belichick, if there is a video homage to Brady during the game. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen.

Tributes should be left for the jersey retirement ceremony. I want Brady to be seeing ghosts and turtling by halftime. Hit him early and often. Regardless of his past performance or current role on the team, Cowart’s mindset is perfect and should be shared by the entire roster. The interviewer asked him a question and he answered it well. The Brady ball washers are predictably triggered and upset that he didn’t kiss the ring. Piss off, every last one of you.
Cowart answered well by looking ahead four weeks into the season huh? No, he should’ve shot that down as the Pats always answer the question of what’s immediately in front of them like “we’re on to Cincinnati”.

Me triggered? Nah, I just find it funny a guy who is fighting for a job the last person to be looking that far ahead and speaking for the rest of the team.

Last edited:
hmmm brady in foxboro vs the patriots. pretty sure the GOAT has the home field advantage.

anyways...it will be interesting to see how BB and Co. defend Brady if he's healthy.

I remember that on this forum we generally were laughing at defensive players of other teams that were « challenging » Brady in the press.

Can someone remind me what usually happens in those cases? Oh yeah, Brady destroyed them. I personally don’t want half our defense to motivate Brady more than what he already is.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back