PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots DT Byron Cowart on Tom Brady's return: 'We ain’t welcoming him back'

Cowart was right, and if the last kick was 4 inches to the right the Pats win.

If some penalties were called correctly, the Patriots lose by 14 or more. And if Brown catches that perfectly thrown ball, the field goal is irrelevant.

So how was Cowart right?

If some penalties were called correctly, the Patriots lose by 14 or more. And if Brown catches that perfectly thrown ball, the field goal is irrelevant.

So how was Cowart right?
They didn't welcome Brady back, just as he said.

After the kick i told my wife if we were a yard closer, maybe even half a yard it would have been good.

But they did welcome him back.
Don't do that. You know that I'm not talking about the fans or some video Kraft was pushing.

If the players were welcoming Brady back before or during the game I'd be pissed. Luckily, they didn't and they held TB under 20 points.

After the kick i told my wife if we were a yard closer, maybe even half a yard it would have been good.
It wouldn't have taken much. Funny how that works.

Did you watch a different game than I did? If you want to if your way to a win, I can if my way to the bucs blowing the patriots out. 40 yard pass called back, drops, dropped td's. If he makes that kick, Brady has a minute and two timeouts to get into fg range. He would have done that.

They didn't welcome Brady back, just as he said.
Every player hugged Brady after the game, they had a video tribute, the crowd chanted his name and Bill the grumpy man went to his locker room and spent 20 minutes with him. That is about as a welcome back as there as ever been.

Every player hugged Brady after the game, they had a video tribute, the crowd chanted his name and Bill the grumpy man went to his locker room and spent 20 minutes with him. That is about as a welcome back as there as ever been.
The team made things difficult for Brady during the game, and that was what Cowart meant. It wasn't about the fans cheering him (those that didn't look like fools) or Bill's PR campaign after the game was over.

The team made things difficult for Brady during the game, and that was what Cowart meant. It wasn't about the fans cheering him (those that didn't look like fools) or Bill's PR campaign after the game was over.
So you are under the impression that when a player on another team comes back to play that they go easy on them? No they played like they always play. Cowart made a stupid statement becuase he really is not anything anyone cares about, Brady is to that team to its coach and to the fans. They played a game, brady won, and then they showed their appreciation of what he was, so yeah in fact they did welcome him back and what Cowart said looks silly especially coming from him. Anyone with any voice on that team would never say that. Players have not done well calling out Brady before a game, but in reality Cowart is not even significant enough for Brady to go at him.

They did not all run over and hug Cowart after the game, the crowd did not chant cowarts name and Bill did not quietly away from the media go to him after the game to spend time with him. When have you ever known Bill to do a PR move? Have you not paid attention the last 20 years? Bill does not give two ****s about what people think. He did it because he felt he owed it to him.

So you are under the impression that when a player on another team comes back to play that they go easy on them? No they played like they always play. Cowart made a stupid statement becuase he really is not anything anyone cares about, Brady is to that team to its coach and to the fans. They played a game, brady won, and then they showed their appreciation of what he was, so yeah in fact they did welcome him back and what Cowart said looks silly especially coming from him. Anyone with any voice on that team would never say that. Players have not done well calling out Brady before a game, but in reality Cowart is not even significant enough for Brady to go at him.

They did not all run over and hug Cowart after the game, the crowd did not chant cowarts name and Bill did not quietly away from the media go to him after the game to spend time with him. When have you ever known Bill to do a PR move? Have you not paid attention the last 20 years? Bill does not give two ****s about what people think. He did it because he felt he owed it to him.
A lot of conjecture on your part. Let me take my stab at it. Bill met with Brady after the game because Bill's image is taking a huge hit after he forced Brady out and Brady has been doing what he always does, win SBs. Meanwhile Bill holds the rudder of a sinking ship and had to do some damage control. Apparently that worked with Bill's rumpswabs.

Anyway, we're done with this topic.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back