PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from PJ and I feel a bit better ...
But by all means keep posting ... we can call it the PatJew Roast.
One of the more humorous people here ... I am sure he will enjoy it.

probably he is in Miami to see the Super Bowl on Sunday
Where?

98011i349C1EA254DEE836

Does your feeling a 'bit better' involve the rest of us being blessed with PJ's return at some point or is the cause more along the lines of a Kapparot?

I don't care how long he's been here, nor do I think you adding a line about his wife passing away means anything to the conversation. Your first line is correct though, I don't actually know him or know what I'm talking about. It was a generalized opinion. Guys usually just stop posting and walk away. I hope he comes back but I'm not a fan of BS drama posts. I can see why he's upset with that one post being deleted though, it was a good long post that IMO should of been left alone.
No. The point was YOU haven’t been here long enough to know the guy. He’s never been one for drama. He’s posted here for over a decade and felt comfortable enough with us to share his wife’s passing. He’s never once had a flare for the dramatic and the comfort level with the people he’s posted with for so long (as well as people he’s probably met in real life at games) made it so he could have just as easily wanted to say goodbye. It’s understandable. In the future, if you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, and you’re aware that you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, maybe refrain from weighing in outside of perhaps your last sentence.

Does your feeling a 'bit better' involve the rest of us being blessed with PJ's return at some point or is the cause more along the lines of a Kapparot?
I sure hope so .... he wrote some kind words to me.
I learned a good lesson along the way ... always a good thing ... and I told him so.

I sure hope so .... he wrote some kind words to me.
I learned a good lesson along the way ... always a good thing ... and I told him so.

PJ is a true mensch, it is his nature to have a kind word...most of the time

But by all means keep posting ... we can call it the PatJew Roast.
One of the more humorous people here ... I am sure he will enjoy it.
mashugana

mmm...the matter is now interesting

PJ is a true mensch, it is his nature to have a kind word...most of the time

well....I don't know about that. It's times like these when I defer to my idol, Al Capone..."You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word ..."

I can't speak for patjew, who is probably my favorite poster, but I agree 100% with his last post in that thread when he blasted the POS troll roboturner. I think I was the only one who gave him an "agree". That actually dumb founded me.
Roboturner is the one who caused this brouhaha with his outrageous posts basically supporting pedophilia.
He should be permanently banned from this board.
As for his leaving, I'm guessing he initially misunderstood why his posts were deleted. Thankfully Icy pm'ed him and explained to us, which makes perfect sense.
I don't like censorship.
But roboturner is a Saints fan. A guest here. He was flatout trolling. He offered nothing positive or even amusing.
I hope Ian will permanently ban his pervert asss.

well....I don't know about that. It's times like these when I defer to my idol, Al Capone..."You can get further with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word ..."

So...sort of an Obi-Wan Caponi kinda thing? Kill 'em with kindness...from a particular point of view?

Last edited:
No. The point was YOU haven’t been here long enough to know the guy. He’s never been one for drama. He’s posted here for over a decade and felt comfortable enough with us to share his wife’s passing. He’s never once had a flare for the dramatic and the comfort level with the people he’s posted with for so long (as well as people he’s probably met in real life at games) made it so he could have just as easily wanted to say goodbye. It’s understandable. In the future, if you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, and you’re aware that you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, maybe refrain from weighing in outside of perhaps your last sentence.

Did you just ask me to refrain from posting about someone I didn't know? You and everyone else does that every time they post about a variety of players and subjects here. I stand by my comment. He will be back and he was dramatic with his posts. That's his right. It was merely an opinion, just like the a million other ones you and every other poster make. Your objection has been noted and I'm good with that. It's clear he's your friend and I'm good with your response. What I think is funny is how you, and a few other guys who have been here for a while, think you are always right. So go ahead and continue littering me with emotional responses for a point that wasn't even a personal attack.

I can't speak for patjew, who is probably my favorite poster, but I agree 100% with his last post in that thread when he blasted the POS troll roboturner. I think I was the only one who gave him an "agree". That actually dumb founded me.
Roboturner is the one who caused this brouhaha with his outrageous posts basically supporting pedophilia.
He should be permanently banned from this board.
As for his leaving, I'm guessing he initially misunderstood why his posts were deleted. Thankfully Icy pm'ed him and explained to us, which makes perfect sense.
I don't like censorship.
But roboturner is a Saints fan. A guest here. He was flatout trolling. He offered nothing positive or even amusing.
I hope Ian will permanently ban his pervert asss.

It looks like Roboturner was banned because he doesn’t show up anymore as a member. I’ve had a few run-ins with him and the guy really is an angry, jealous troll who prefaces everything by saying he likes the Patriots, so therefore we should all love the Saints, then has a complete hissy fit when someone “slights” Brees or the Saints in any way. He has a huge persecution complex.

@venecol you were asking who the other banned member was.

Did you just ask me to refrain from posting about someone I didn't know? You and everyone else does that every time they post about a variety of players and subjects here. I stand by my comment. He will be back and he was dramatic with his posts. That's his right. It was merely an opinion, just like the a million other ones you and every other poster make. Your objection has been noted and I'm good with that. It's clear he's your friend and I'm good with your response. What I think is funny is how you, and a few other guys who have been here for a while, think you are always right. So go ahead and continue littering me with emotional responses for a point that wasn't even a personal attack.
No. I asked you not to form an opinion for which you don’t have the requisite background knowledge on the poster in question in to form. Admitting that you don’t have the first clue about what you’re taking about, and then sticking to your opinion anyway is a sure fire stroke of genius. That’s the kind of attitude that will get you a seat in Congress. You should run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back