PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I asked you not to form an opinion for which you don’t have the requisite background knowledge on the poster in question in to form. Admitting that you don’t have the first clue about what you’re taking about, and then sticking to your opinion anyway is a sure fire stroke of genius. That’s the kind of attitude that will get you a seat in Congress. You should run.
I'm not going in circles with you. You are asking me to not do something that all other posters here do daily, including yourself. Forums are for opinions. Almost every single post I've read here is constructed the same way, with opinions. The fact that I said something wasn't fact but was my opinion doesn't mean I can't post it. What happens if he does come back? Then what? You'll have more words of wisdom for me? He could of PMd his speech to the mods or gotten his point across alot of different ways but he chose the dramatic route. My comments on that weren't over the top.

I always liked PJ. His sense of humor and his straight forward comments & opinions

He also always seemed level headed so I was really surprised at how upset he got over whatever it was.

I miss seeing him in his hat too!

I'm not going in circles with you. You are asking me to not do something that all other posters here do daily, including yourself. Forums are for opinions. Almost every single post I've read here is constructed the same way, with opinions. The fact that I said something wasn't fact but was my opinion doesn't mean I can't post it. What happens if he does come back? Then what? You'll have more words of wisdom for me? He could of PMd his speech to the mods or gotten his point across alot of different ways but he chose the dramatic route. My comments on that weren't over the top.

You got the first part of that original post, the actual factual portion, wildly wrong, as I know from first hand experience in multiple forums. Laisse tomber.

You got the first part of that original post, the actual factual portion, wildly wrong, as I know from first hand experience in multiple forums. Laisse tomber.
And I've long ago said that you guys that know him know best. Perhaps instead of just sitting around and liking each other's posts all day long you should have the guys that post condescending emotional gibberish to other posters calm down.

Drop it? Did the Lithuanians drop it when Haile Selassie invaded the Congo? I, for one, will NEVER drop it...primarily because that's what dear old dad told mom the day I was born:(

Saying " Not going in circles" while going in circles in a thread created to coerce a beloved poster back with kind words and anti-Semitic videos seems odd.

Also whining about the Cornoavirus...big deal that you've contracted it. Here in the US, we have advanced health care, and you'll get that mechanical lung for a few days to keep you alive before succumbing to a painful death. So stop acting like you're special and we should all feel sorry for you.

Coronavirus is a risk factor for Lyme Disease.

This is a thread for PatJew ... time to move on ... somebody needs to.

Saying " Not going in circles" while going in circles in a thread created to coerce a beloved poster back with kind words and anti-Semitic videos seems odd.
You mean like when a thread in honor of a fallen nba player is created and posters go in there and start saying the guy was a rapist? That post got less heat than my post. The double standard is ridiculous.

Drop it? Did the Lithuanians drop it when Haile Selassie invaded the Congo? I, for one, will NEVER drop it...primarily because that's what dear old dad told mom the day I was born:(

Drop it like Welker in '12.

giphy.gif

And I've long ago said that you guys that know him know best. Perhaps instead of just sitting around and liking each other's posts all day long you should have the guys that post condescending emotional gibberish to other posters calm down.

It's fascinating to me how what looks to me like friends having their friends back in the face of you saying PatJew was just fishing for attention is being cast by you as 'condescending emotional gibberish'.

Normally I can't roll my eyes hard enough when join dates are invoked but in this instance I think your join date means you lack a ton of context. Patjew has, year in and year out, been one of the posters least likely to cause a scene. I think quitting the board of having his posts deleted was an emotional response and I hope he reconsiders but take it from me - the biggest attention whore on this board - Patjew wasn't looking for attention.

You mean like when a thread in honor of a fallen nba player is created and posters go in there and start saying the guy was a rapist? That post got less heat that my post. The double standard is ridiculous.

All I hope is that you'll be able to get that elusive last word in.

It's fascinating to me how what looks to me like friends having their friends back in the face of you saying PatJew was just fishing for attention is being cast by you as 'condescending emotional gibberish'.

Normally I can't roll my eyes hard enough when join dates are invoked but in this instance I think your join date means you lack a ton of context. Patjew has, year in and year out, been one of the posters least likely to cause a scene. I think quitting the board of having his posts deleted was an emotional response and I hope he reconsiders but take it from me - the biggest attention whore on this board - Patjew wasn't looking for attention.

There's no point debating further. The bias is too high and that's fine. You all know him and that's fine. The post itself by definition is a search for attention. He had a complaint with an admin and instead of searching them out he went public. I don't know him but clearly he has friends. I wish him the best when he returns, as he will.

All I hope is that you'll be able to get that elusive last word in.
Keep liking each other's posts dude. Keep posting like your words are gold. Some of you have football gold I love to read so at least there's that. The rest of it is what it is I guess, opinions, as long as they are among the 'elders' are fine.

There's no point debating further. The bias is too high and that's fine. You all know him and that's fine. The post itself by definition is a search for attention. He had a complaint with an admin and instead of searching them out he went public. I don't know him but clearly he has friends. I wish him the best when he returns, as he will.

Not a search for attention. He brought attention to an incident that pissed him off. If you knew him you'd know that.

Keep liking each other's posts dude. Keep posting like your words are gold. Some of you have football gold I love to read so at least there's that. The rest of it is what it is I guess, opinions, as long as they are among the 'elders' are fine.

Relax dude. You're wrong on this imo. Just let it go. It's definitely not worth debating.

Relax dude. You're wrong on this imo. Just let it go. It's definitely not worth debating.

I'm done because honestly I loved this guy's last post that they removed and it should not of been removed. He clearly is a good dude since I've been gang raped here for a mild 'insult'. I hope he returns. Flame away I won't get the last word. I'm looking forward to all the dislike love this brings me.

I'm done because honestly I loved this guy's last post that they removed and it should not of been removed. He clearly is a good dude since I've been gang raped here for a mild 'insult'. I hope he returns. Flame away I won't get the last word. I'm looking forward to all the dislike love this brings me.

When I'm done with a topic I stop posting.

I can only infer that by posting about how you are done with this debate multiple times that you're just posting for attention.

Thanks. That’s a bummer, he is one of my absolute favorite posters.

That’s because THEY GONE. Poof! Into thin air. Like a fart in the wind. I think they were more or less of a political nature but I’m not 100% sure.

I’ll give you a synopsis from memory.

A Saints thread already existed on the first page with something like “Love you Pats, From Saints” or something, created by Pherein2. Then that day, the Saints scandal hit some mainstream national sites like PFT.

Roboturner (horrible Saints fan) posted in the thread something like this: The Saints are going to get screwed by the NFL again. Poor us, being persecuted by Roger Goodell. I guarantee this is Bountygate 2.0. By the way, here is the story: the Saints have done nothing wrong here and, though they were stupid to choose to help with this scandal, they have nothing to hide with their emails and shouldn’t have to turn them over. The emails are all just friendly advice for how to deal with scandal. This isn’t fair and everyone is going to hate us and it’s all the media fault and NFL’s fault.

PatJew responsed, to paraphrase, directly responding to Roboturner: It is beyond disgusting that you would come on here to defend the Saints for this. They purposely helped the church cover up/downplay the molestation of children and tried to protect the perpetrators. How can you come on here to defend the Saints and say nothing of the horrific things that were done? You are pathetic. This was evil, and your first reaction is to act like you and the poor Saints are the victims.

Pj’s post was much more eloquent and comprehensive than that, but that’s the gist of it. At the same time, there was more context to the Saints scandal. IcyPat had shut down a thread earlier the same day because it was so clearly going to become political/ religious. So my understanding is he noticed this thread was now also starting to derail into debating the scandal, so he deleted everyone’s comments (4-5 people) so the thread now ended with harmless banter from the day before. Then a little while later Pj created that post about his being deleted and leaving.

I hope he comes back, but maybe he just needs a break and has something going on in his non-cyber life right now. Seems many have reached out to him and IcyPat apologized for deleting his post. I don’t think anyone was trying to silence or disregard his opinion. His post deletion was just collateral damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes