PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he's considering offers at other boards -- ChiefJew, LionJew, BucJew, JagJew, RamJew, etc.
I heard he's taken up an interest in baseball and has become AstroJew.

All in all, it is a strange and wondrous ride...provided you don't weaken. Just don't blink, it all goes by faster than you might imagine could happen.
You know, I heard that it's all over in a blink, but I think that's BS. The only way I can think of it is you are through the whole period and have forgotten the day to day activities. These are my own personal thoughts:

While it doesn't feel like a lifetime, you can perceive time differently based on the amount of free time you have (free being relative - perhaps your own time). As little kids I was there all the time. As they move into their 12+, they tend to spend more an more time with friends/activities/tucked away in their room on phones/computers. At 14+, some - mostly boys, tend to not want to share any information with you. The girls seem to be more willing (depending on the topic). At 16+, they can start to drive themselves to activities (which is frickin' glorious minus the nervousness of them being on the road) and you get more time back. Grnated you show up for the games, ... but you don't have to get them there early and sit around while they warm up - unless you and other parents use that as a social occasion.

Time definitely seems to move faster the less minute to minute you are in it.

Bump ... some fun reading for PJ.

He’s been lurking. I’m sure he’ll come back when he’s ready. He’s a lot of fun to have on this board so I hope it’s soon.

He’s been lurking. I’m sure he’ll come back when he’s ready. He’s a lot of fun to have on this board so I hope it’s soon.
yep, time for all of us to come together. Let bygones be bygones. in saying this, when i see anyone being divisive, I do go hard at them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back