PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Patjew if it makes you feel any better, I’ve had hundreds of posts deleted. Fight the good fight, brother.

I have it on good authority (a friend of a friend heard it from a baggage claim guy at Logan, who was told by a NFL influencer) that PatJew and NEM have started their own site.

I heard that NEM passed away.

I met him at the AZ NEP fan club during Super Bowl 42. I met 4 celebrities that evening - Bob K, Jonathan K, Andre Tippet and NEM. NEM was every bit the character in real life that he was here.

o_O
Meaning we have some idea or...
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png
Damn, I've been having too many senior moments lately

@Patjew
PJ, if you see this, please come back. This place is unbearable without your unique combination of Football knowledge and bad jokes!

Won't you come home, our PatJew, won't you come home?
We whine the whole day long
We'll do the cooking, brother, we'll pay the rent
We know they done you wrong…

I cannot believe that PJ left over 1 deleted post.

What does he do when another person offends him in real life?

Not sure myself, but I can see being pi$$ed when someone inadvertently deletes a post that I poured my heart into and was passionate about.

I mean I have accidentally lost 8 pages of a 24 page research paper because I didn't auto-save.....now that really sent me over the edge....well..that and my procrastination if I am being honest, LOL.

We’re just two lost Jews
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year
Running over the same old threads
What have we found?
The same old fears

Wish you were here

Not sure myself, but I can see being pi$$ed when someone inadvertently deletes a post that I poured my heart into and was passionate about.

I mean I have accidentally lost 8 pages of a 24 page research paper because I didn't auto-save.....now that really sent me over the edge....well..that and my procrastination if I am being honest, LOL.
give him time...life is "complicated."

I met him at the AZ NEP fan club during Super Bowl 42. I met 4 celebrities that evening - Bob K, Jonathan K, Andre Tippet and NEM. NEM was every bit the character in real life that he was here.

That’s sad to hear if true. As strange as he was at times, he was funny and his crusades with his multiple accounts had me rolling to see what he’d try next.

RIP, NEM. Sorry I had you banned over at KFFL.

Oh man tell me about it. That happened to me one time and I Gronk spiked my laptop on the ground. Double whammy because I was broke, lost my paper, and also lost my laptop. There is nothing on the planet Earth more infuriating than that.

If I recall correctly the tread he posted about was something about child abuse. We have no idea if there was something very bad that happened to him or someone close to him. Real life may precisely be the reason he reacted this way.
You think PatJew got molested by a Catholic priest? Wow, that's a story I'd be interested in. I spent 3 years in an all boys Catholic boarding school and escaped unscathed.

Oh man tell me about it. That happened to me one time and I Gronk spiked my laptop on the ground. Double whammy because I was broke, lost my paper, and also lost my laptop. There is nothing on the planet Earth more infuriating than that.

Give it time. If you choose to parent eventually there will be teenagers.

You think PatJew got molested by a Catholic priest?

Is it just me or did anyone else's mental play list queue up the suspense theme from Jaws when they read that? Cause me, I suddenly think we're gonna need a bigger boat

You think PatJew got molested by a Catholic priest? Wow, that's a story I'd be interested in. I spent 3 years in an all boys Catholic boarding school and escaped unscathed.
I was trying to be serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case