PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The elevations in Jacksonville aren't much higher than Ft Lauderdale or Miami plus you have the St Johns River going right thru there.

You'd be surprised at the elevation differences across FL. For entertainment and amusement purposes only here's a 'doomsday' tool.

Surging Seas: Risk Zone Map

When you are done inundating SoFlo it's worth checking out how surprisingly impervious coastal New England is, even The Cape.

You'd be surprised at the elevation differences across FL. For entertainment and amusement purposes only here's a 'doomsday' tool.

Surging Seas: Risk Zone Map

When you are done inundating SoFlo it's worth checking out how surprisingly impervious coastal New England is, even The Cape.
The Cape exists because of a melting glacier.

Imagine trying to explain to your wife that you got the herp from a monkey attack while on a business trip...
Kontra won't have to since he lives in Jacksonville, he can now say he got raped/bit by a roving herpes infested monkey.

Maybe PJ is busy studying martial arts ...

5d89b23d85ba4a1050e5552fcacac5719b00084f13d875857a8639a79f2f7edb.jpg

Maybe PJ is busy studying martial arts ...

View attachment 26066
Well, he does enjoy his vodka and pull up routine, and I’ll even go as far to suggest that he has incorporated the Wu-Tang clan into his practice at some point, so anything’s possible.

Unless you’re implying that Patjew is overrated that kind of talk belongs in the pub.
Oh yeah, changing the talk to real bacon was truly the moment when this topic went nuts

Holy cow...LOL, 20-years and I'll be 64. Barring being eaten by a wild band of squirrels, the site will still be here and I don't plan on letting up, so make sure your almost 50-ish self is still here with me ;)

Are you starting an IL-12 clinic?

My source tells me, who is a friend in the know, that PatJew and Ken will return to the forum by the time ota’s start.

Although I can’t divulge my source, its the real deal.

Dude is harder to find than Waldo... But I'm pretty sure I tracked him down... Think he might be at the combine

cAtqXQT.jpg

Dude is harder to find than Waldo... But I'm pretty sure I tracked him down... Think he might be at the combine

cAtqXQT.jpg
Are you crazy? That's NOT PatJew -- doesn't look anything like him. Below is a more credible recent PJ sighting:

ENEbYBiWsAAZ2dm-1.jpg

My source tells me, who is a friend in the know, that PatJew and Ken will return to the forum by the time ota’s start.

Although I can’t divulge my source, its the real deal.

Ken kicked everyone in the balls on the way out...lol

Ken T. quit? Or is he just on one of his old guy hiatuses?

Come back, Pat Jew! And bring Brady back with you too!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News