PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it time. If you choose to parent eventually there will be teenagers.
Working on it right now, pal. I’ll let you know if you’re right in about 14 years. :)

Working on it right now, pal. I’ll let you know if you’re right in about 14 years. :)

I already know I'm right on that score but it is a truth we all have to discover in our own time and space. There are few things more confusing/infuriating than somehow going from being the fount of all male wisdom to the village idiot. Although somehow without you changing a lick you will nevertheless make the journey back to your previous exalted state once they have kids of their own. And those kids, much to the amazement and consternation of your own, they will adore you without reservation. Almost as much as you will them.

All in all, it is a strange and wondrous ride...provided you don't weaken. Just don't blink, it all goes by faster than you might imagine could happen.

He just posted on 13-Feb after saying on 31-Jan he would be out for 6 weeks. Is that what being gone is or did I miss something else.

I don’t remember which it was - probably Jan 31 - when he said he was leaving and that everyone posting about Brady was a waste of time. We have certainly proven him wrong...it has been so constructive and fulfilling. :cool:

RIP, NEM. Sorry I had you banned over at KFFL.

NEM wanted to get banned.

Who knows how many letters that he wrote to Bob Kraft about firing Charlie Weis.I dont recall which preseason, but Charlie Weis had a pic taken of himself that he signed "to NEM" that made its way on this board. Too funny.

There are few things more confusing/infuriating than somehow going from being the fount of all male wisdom to the village idiot.

Oh boy...my oldest girl is almost 9.

Oh boy...my oldest girl is almost 9.

source.gif

He referred to his "oldest" girl meaning he has more than one. Wish him extra good luck. :cool:

Oh, I do. I also wish him a goodly supply of benzos and hard liquor as the need arises.

If @Patjew does not return soon we will have to cut him to clear salary space for Brady.
Perhaps he's considering offers at other boards -- ChiefJew, LionJew, BucJew, JagJew, RamJew, etc.

Perhaps he's considering offers at other boards -- ChiefJew, LionJew, BucJew, JagJew, RamJew, etc.
SaintJew might be a conflict of interest.

:p

Who knows how many letters that he wrote to Bob Kraft about firing Charlie Weis.I dont recall which preseason, but Charlie Weis had a pic taken of himself that he signed "to NEM" that made its way on this board. Too funny.

Oh man...for real?

========

Yeah, we had him over at KFFL twice....the second time, I was a mod with @patman12 ...and NEM would subject us to at least 3-4 PM's a day complaining about how unfairly he was being treated. I was all like, "Ummm...it be your reputation man...I will have people tone it down, but you have to live with your history...". Then in the end, I had to ban him to stop the onslaught of PM's...

I never really had a problem with him and always appreciated how he was the proverbial "straw that stirred the drink".....

RIP, NEM.

Oh man...for real?

========

Yeah, we had him over at KFFL twice....the second time, I was a mod with @patman12 ...and NEM would subject us to at least 3-4 PM's a day complaining about how unfairly he was being treated. I was all like, "Ummm...it be your reputation man...I will have people tone it down, but you have to live with your history...". Then in the end, I had to ban him to stop the onslaught of PM's...

I never really had a problem with him and always appreciated how he was the proverbial "straw that stirred the drink".....

RIP, NEM.
Yeah that's crazy, is that legit real Triumph? @IcyPatriot can you confirm that too?

Did anyone here post on the ESPN message boards in the early-mid 2000s? Those were the days. I have no idea why an idiotic business decision was made to move the forums to Facebook members and then shut down the forums. Those were the lifeblood of the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes