PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken T. quit? Or is he just on one of his old guy hiatuses?
Ken’s a homer. When the going gets a bit tough, they’re the first ones to bail.

Come back, Pat Jew! And bring Brady back with you too!!!!

I cannot believe that PJ left over 1 deleted post.

What does he do when another person offends him in real life?

He turns the other cheek.
Second thought that's what JC did.
So we gotta go old testament. Eye for an eye. Must be lotta half-blind dudes walkin around his town.
But seriously folks, the threads for the last 2 months have sucked,worst I've seen in 20 years. It's probably as simple as that. Really nothing worth posting about.
Case in point,see this post.

Ken’s a homer. When the going gets a bit tough, they’re the first ones to bail.
I’m a homer. Ken is too tired (read old, too) for the nonsense that some find enjoyable between the Super Bowl and training camp.

He takes it in stride while thanking God for the brain cells saved from no longer reading your posts. ;)

I’m a homer. Ken is too tired (read old, too) for the nonsense that some find enjoyable between the Super Bowl and training camp.
You don’t have to be old to be tired. I’m 33 and I’m tired all the time.

You don’t have to be old to be tired. I’m 33 and I’m tired all the time.
Yeah but his health issues have gotten in his way being here as much as he used to even in season.

He turns the other cheek.
Second thought that's what JC did.
So we gotta go old testament. Eye for an eye. Must be lotta half-blind dudes walkin around his town.
But seriously folks, the threads for the last 2 months have sucked,worst I've seen in 20 years. It's probably as simple as that. Really nothing worth posting about.
Case in point,see this post.

I know that he was old testament. He got mad when I referenced that one time.

Seriously, I would have told her off for deleting my post as long as it was not over the line and Im 99% positive PJs post was not. Thats the best way to deal with it and move on staying as a member. The likelihood of another post being removed would be relatively low from my observations.

Has anyone checked Pats Planet? He is likely over there.

He takes it in stride while thanking God for the brain cells saved from no longer reading your posts. ;)

No doubt after you lost what few brain cells you had.

If I recall correctly the tread he posted about was something about child abuse. We have no idea if there was something very bad that happened to him or someone close to him. Real life may precisely be the reason he reacted this way.

Last edited:
What happened?
I can’t recall the specific procedure but he skipped his weekly post-game post for a couple of weeks and was going to discontinue it but relented after some support. I don’t think he’s interested in spending time here that might create negativity for him. Life’s too short if you’re not getting something from it and he’s not in the off-season.

We have know idea...

o_O
Meaning we have some idea or...
clear.png
clear.png
clear.png

I have it on good authority (a friend of a friend heard it from a baggage claim guy at Logan, who was told by a NFL influencer) that PatJew and NEM have started their own site.

I have it on good authority (a friend of a friend heard it from a baggage claim guy at Logan, who was told by a NFL influencer) that PatJew and NEM have started their own site.
Talk about an odd couple.

PJ and Ken are visiting me in the beautiful English countryside.

LOTSWine.jpg

I know that he was old testament. He got mad when I referenced that one time.

Seriously, I would have told her off for deleting my post as long as it was not over the line and Im 99% positive PJs post was not. Thats the best way to deal with it and move on staying as a member. The likelihood of another post being removed would be relatively low from my observations.
Yes but in all fairness, it was a thread that went off the rails and a whole bunch of posts were deleted. One of his got caught up in the sweep (perhaps unfairly) but it isn’t like he got singled out and had a post of his deleted whilst everyone else went unscathed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back