PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously bugging me now...
5473.jpg

is this a self portrait? "Dad was a bigfoot..."? The Clark County desert tortoise molester? what's the deets?

5473.jpg

is this a self portrait? "Dad was a bigfoot..."? The Clark County desert tortoise molester? what's the deets?
Is it one of those crazy Brady courtroom sketches from the deflategate drama?

right!! a reporter from the IndyStar...I knew I'd seen that country cornpone, turnip truck escapee somewhere...

5473.jpg

That portrait is the result of inbreeding.

Good lord, I’ve been so wrapped up in Kobe’s death this is the first I’m hearing of the Saints scandal! What in the actual hell???

Where’s that confounded Jew?

I asked him a week or so ago, and he said it was on the delusional artists sub forum on reddit.

No worries. He's at the top of the mountain, renegotiating a couple of the Ten Commandments with the Big Guy...he'll be back as soon as they're done.

Seriously, I hope he's OK.

5473.jpg

it's ok that my avatar makes you question your sexuality Joker. It's entirely possible you're heterosexual and we'll all accept you for that.

it's ok that my avatar makes you question your sexuality Joker. It's entirely possible you're heterosexual and we'll all accept you for that.
That avatar is obtuse.

At least he went out in style. simply, Bye guys, it was fun. Ive been on boards where longtime posters who are offended and leaving compose a long opus thread of their complaints followed by--goodbye cruel world!

C0D1CD5B-DE34-4DAB-A3E4-18D0BC9223BB.gif I hope @Patjew returns in style like this!

That avatar is obtuse.

I’ve seen a certain board member use “obtuse” many times during lengthy, infuriating arguments. But now he is “the one whose name can not be spoken.”

I’ve seen a certain board member use “obtuse” many times during lengthy, infuriating arguments. But now he is “the one whose name can not be spoken.”
Are you referring to Candyman or Voldemort? Either way, I’m probably using the ignore function.

I'm not going in circles with you. You are asking me to not do something that all other posters here do daily, including yourself. Forums are for opinions. Almost every single post I've read here is constructed the same way, with opinions. The fact that I said something wasn't fact but was my opinion doesn't mean I can't post it. What happens if he does come back? Then what? You'll have more words of wisdom for me? He could of PMd his speech to the mods or gotten his point across alot of different ways but he chose the dramatic route. My comments on that weren't over the top.
Nah. They were just ill informed. He’s not a dramatic guy, and never has been. Unlike talking football and football players we have never met, there are mounds of data on PJ. We know him. You don’t. A poster that has spent nearly 14 years bantering with him is telling you that you, who has spent two months reading his posts, are wrong on this one. You then admit that you don’t know what you’re talking about but decide to stick to your opinion anyway. That’s your call, but I’m just telling you that you look like an idiot. But please, continue to dig your heels in. It’s entertaining to watch and it’s easy work.

Patjew, Where are You? (sung to Scooby-Doo Theme)

Patjew, Patjew, where are you?
We got some shtupp to do now
Patjew, Patjew, where are you?
We need some mishigas now

Come on Patjew, we see you
Pretending you still have a liver
But you’re a schmuck, cause we can see
The wine flows like Charlestown river

You know we’ve got to schmooze it out
So Patjew don’t kvetch all alone,
You should come back! Pj, Pj if you do
You’re going to get to host Patsfanscon!

Patjew, Patjew, you’re a mensch
And yeah we’re a pain in the tuches
But we like to count on you Patjew,
So come back Patjew, let’s have a kibbitz.

Last edited:

This guy?

ezgif.com-resize (6).gif

Attachments

• ezgif.com-resize (6).gif
    ezgif.com-resize (6).gif
    965.5 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back