PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatJew Where Are You - The PatJew Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much too late for that. I know men much older than PJ, doesn’t take but half a day to rise again, less if they’re on the blue pill.
Showoff.

Regards,
Chris

That's so binary!

What about those of us that are 51/49 split?

Or do we go with a 0/100 determination based on maternal lineage?

I feel like I’ve always been pretty darn progressive when it comes to accepting others on any gender issues (and baffled at why it bothers others and causes hate), a live and let live mentality, but it was pretty weird going to the bookstore this weekend and seeing an employee had a name tag that said

Lauren
she/her

Is this like a normal thing with 20 year olds?

I feel like I’ve always been pretty darn progressive when it comes to accepting others on any gender issues (and baffled at why it bothers others and causes hate), a live and let live mentality, but it was pretty weird going to the bookstore this weekend and seeing an employee had a name tag that said

Lauren
she/her

Sigh and I was under the impression that pronouns were out. I’m very confused about how we (the consumers) should respond, not we (the Patsfans) should respond.

Sigh and I was under the impression that pronouns were out. I’m very confused about how we (the consumers) should respond, not we (the Patsfans) should respond.

I take issue with this and think the correct pronoun for PatsFans should be “all them all’s” or “y’all’s” and “us all’s”.

Last edited:
What’s wrong with this?
Oh dude, that's gross... only thing worse is if you are also in the picture. :D Still, not as sick as a Pro Bowl watch party.

(P.S. It's an "I Love You Man" reference - I spent 20 seconds searching for the meme but then gave up. Have had that flick on the mind since Neil Peart's passing.)

Was this person confirmed to be a she? One odd thing I recall about ChristianCat apart from the Tebow obsession was he/she was a big fan of watching the Pro Bowl -- throwing a party for it with friends, food, etc. like the Super Bowl.
Yes, it was a woman. She shared her name and occupation etc, in the many PMs that involved Tebow and ultimately, Christianity. I had just lost two close family members and was just beginning to have health issues, so she likely was trying to get me to see the light and involve Jesus more. I thought it was a nice gesture, and responded with some light interest at first, but she took it to a Jehovah’s Witness level of badgering. When I started to get irritated by the constant updates of what Tebow ate for breakfast that day, she turned to the mods about how I was “mean.” For the record, I am actually a Christian but I don’t really try and involve my religious beliefs with my football talk, and I sure as hell don’t push my opinion on anyone. I’m a private person who says a prayer every night and that’s about the extent of it.

I don’t know if the mods asked her to stop and that scared her away, or if she was formally banned by the site. Either way, she went off the deep end and I do not miss her in the slightest.

One odd thing I recall about ChristianCat apart from the Tebow obsession was he/she was a big fan of watching the Pro Bowl -- throwing a party for it with friends, food, etc. like the Super Bowl.
She had very little interest or knowledge of the game, which is fine and one of the reasons why I attempted to be nice. The love of the pro bowl is a great example of this. She was here for other reasons, mainly Tim Tebow.

Yes, it was a woman. She shared her name and occupation etc, in the many PMs that involved Tebow and ultimately, Christianity. I had just lost two close family members and was just beginning to have health issues, so she likely was trying to get me to see the light and involve Jesus more. I thought it was a nice gesture, and responded with some light interest at first, but she took it to a Jehovah’s Witness level of badgering. When I started to get irritated by the constant updates of what Tebow ate for breakfast that day, she turned to the mods about how I was “mean.” For the record, I am actually a Christian but I don’t really try and involve my religious beliefs with my football talk, and I sure as hell don’t push my opinion on anyone. I’m a private person who says a prayer every night and that’s about the extent of it.

I don’t know if the mods asked her to stop and that scared her away, or if she was formally banned by the site. Either way, she went off the deep end and I do not miss her in the slightest.

Oh man. Sorry to hear about your hardships, even years later.

I was being snarky about replacing ChristianCat because I know everyone on the board was super annoyed with her. I didn’t realize she was a female until you brought this up.

I’ve only been around here for a few years so I will admit to not knowing a lot but I’m hoping he comes back. I didn’t see any post that got deleted of his. It happens. I’ve had a few deleted, thank god.

It's not like he's not around, he's just not posting but rather lurking. It is what it is.

Patjew was last seen: Friday at 6:34 PM

It's not like he's not around, he's just not posting but rather lurking. It is what it is.

This is as close as it gets to the fantasy of attending your own funeral.

Is that kind of like attending your our funeral and getting to hear what people have to say about you after you've gone?

That feels like cheating! :D

Find the beast.

Lauren
she/her

My last trip to the doctor I had to fill out a new paper that asked sexuality.
One of the lines was _____Don't Know:confused::confused::confused:. I can well understand
don't care but ... not that it matters to me anyways.

Last edited:
I went to one of them "What's Your Sign?" dating parties once....this slick looking chick came up to me and said "I'm a Virgo...what's your sign?"...I repleid "Psycho"...never did get many dates back then...:confused::eek::(

Please, no. She sent me around 10 private messages a day, most of them Tebow related. Once it became apparent that I didn’t want to engage in Tebow talk, it got super weird. She reported me for being mean or unreasonable or something like that. Thankfully, the mods didn’t fall for her shenanigans. She must have been doing the same thing with others.

I have no idea what you’re talking about :D

I went to one of them "What's Your Sign?" dating parties once....this slick looking chick came up to me and said "I'm a Virgo...what's your sign?"...I repleid "Psycho"...never did get many dates back then...:confused::eek::(

and by the way...totally off topic... but I would much rather have the Talking Heads do the halftime show...lol

Please, no. She sent me around 10 private messages a day, most of them Tebow related. Once it became apparent that I didn’t want to engage in Tebow talk, it got super weird. She reported me for being mean or unreasonable or something like that. Thankfully, the mods didn’t fall for her shenanigans. She must have been doing the same thing with others.
Maybe if you had a Tebow mask you might have gotten a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes