PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Papa Billy Bob Apologizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading this thread makes me feel like the only person on the planet who doesn't go "Before I buy a pizza I need to consider the CEO's position on several hot button social issues."

Reading this thread makes me feel like the only person on the planet who doesn't go "Before I buy a pizza I need to consider the CEO's position on several hot button social issues."
Same with Chick Fil A. The CEO could impale peoples’ heads on spikes and I would probably still buy their chicken minis and chicken biscuits because they’re ****ing delicious.

I got their pizza once -- a free one from one of their football weekend deals. Tasted like it was made in a factory. Blech.
Or....perhaps what your hat might taste like?

My general philosophy is, don't eat at restaurant chains. They usually suck.

I still think its HGH taking, woman sexual assaulting, TD record celebrating/rehearsing, bad acting, fraud man. But what do I know?
Nice start. Add on to it 2/3rds of a league looking for a credible starting QB while the NFL continues to spam flood their product across TNF (in full Color Rush glory), London, Mexico, 1PM, 4PM, SNF, and MNF via over-the-air, cable, satellite, mobile app, dental fillings, the public water supply, and seasonal flu injections.
Didn't know my Grandpa started posting on PatsFans, nice! Hi Grandpa!
Nice of Grandpa to be spending time on the interwebs instead of watching Faux News...

How bad are we talking here? I've never had it.

You can eat it but it's just not really anything special.

Dump some tomato paste on a white slice of bread, throw some cheese and pepperoni on it and throw it the toaster oven and you'd have something similar.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out he made his statement because Jerry Jones, with whom he has a close business relationship, asked him to. Now he is walking it back a little, but the point was made to criticize Goodell.

One would think that any statement criticizing Goodell would get unanimous support for this forum, but I guess not.

Dump some tomato paste on a white slice of bread, throw some cheese and pepperoni on it and throw it the toaster oven and you'd have something similar.
Oh, so I had a Papa J's franchise in my parent's kitchen when I was 9.

It doesn't take a genius to figure out he made his statement because Jerry Jones, with whom he has a close business relationship, asked him to. Now he is walking it back a little, but the point was made to criticize Goodell.

One would think that any statement criticizing Goodell would get unanimous support for this forum, but I guess not.
I think most of the forum is willing to admit that they all suck like a Papa John's pizza. Some with Extra Cheese suck.

But add salt, and fat/lard/butter...and lots...I mean lots of salt.

NSFW

My general philosophy is, don't eat at restaurant chains. They usually suck.
Chili's is ok as chains go... I have never eaten a Papa John's pizza, but strangely all this talk of how bad it is makes me want to try it....o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News