PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Papa John's slams NFL leadership

dannydyn

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
If this somehow, even remotely, affects Peyton Manning's business and bottom line, I'm ok with it....o_O

Let's all sing together (to the tune of Nationwide jingle): "My pizza sales have stunk so bad...." :p

Papa John's slams NFL leadership for lackluster pizza sales as shares sink more than 10%

hqdefault.jpg

We make fun of Papa Johns here in NE because every small town has like two or three local pizza places. Elsewhere in the country, it's not like that and the only place to get pizza is from chains like Papa Johns.

At the same time, Schnatter signed an exclusive deal with the Dallas Cowboys.

That presents the worst threat to human life in Texas since Hurricane Harvey.

At the same time, Schnatter signed an exclusive deal with the Dallas Cowboys.

That presents the worst threat to human life in Texas since Hurricane Harvey.

William Schnatter?

3 Quick points:

1. Papa John's pizza sucks, and the CEO should be focused on fixing that.
  2. The guy is right, and the Kaepernick issue should have been dealt with the moment it happened
  3. Papa John's CEO should have opened his mouth when the issue first surfaced, and should have pulled his company's advertising if matters weren't addressed to his satisfaction back then. Waiting until his bottom line gets hit just means he's a typical corporate *******.

We make fun of Papa Johns here in NE because every small town has like two or three local pizza places. Elsewhere in the country, it's not like that and the only place to get pizza is from chains like Papa Johns.

No, it’s like this pretty much everywhere in the Northeast, including NY, NJ and CT.

3 Quick points:

1. Papa John's pizza sucks, and the CEO should be focused on fixing that.
  2. The guy is right, and the Kaepernick issue should have been dealt with the moment it happened
  3. Papa John's CEO should have opened his mouth when the issue first surfaced, and should have pulled his company's advertising if matters weren't addressed to his satisfaction back then. Waiting until his bottom line gets hit just means he's a typical corporate *******.

The issue had lost all steam and was a page 6er until someone gave it CPR Friday night September 22.

Well, sucks to be them then, because his pizzas suck.

Yea I just never understood pizza chains like that. Why would anyone go to Papa Johns, Little Ceases or Dominos? I use 6 different local pizza places and each has a slightly different type. The closest I come to a chain is Regina in Alston a few times a year or an occasional Unos which is more of a true restaurant

People keep spouting that false claim. It continues to be a false claim.

Weak attempt on your part. It's quantifiably objective. It isn't some sort of subjective opinion.

Even though I could list the facts (press attention, numbers of kneelers difference, number of Vice Presidential walkouts, etc. before and after) to back that up, I'll reply to you in the same fact-free, inane way you do:

Wrong!

Last edited:
Frank Pepe's, baby!!!!!

Even though I have the facts (and numbers of kneelers difference, before and after) to back that up, I'll reply to you in the same inane way you do:

Wrong!

You don't have the facts, though. Your claim is wrong.

If you were to say that the controversy kicked into another gear, you'd be accurate. That's not your claim though.

As for inane posting, that's certainly right in your wheelhouse.

You don't have the facts, though. Your claim is wrong.

If you were to say that the controversy kicked into another gear, you'd be accurate. That's not your claim though.

As for inane posting, that's certainly right in your wheelhouse.

The exact wording of my post #11 was "The issue had lost all steam and was a page 6er until someone gave it CPR Friday night September 22."

You have a problem with the English comprehension.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back