PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Panthers ask for permission to interview Nick Caserio [update: Hired by Texans]

Caserio and Gase need to be a matched pair!

Who will play catch with the practice squad?

I'd ask "why?"

Good I just feel we need a change in the personal department.
If we hire Adam Gase 2 bug eyed Staff members is 1 too much.
Where’d you see this at? I can’t find it.

Please give them permission, Bill.

Cg6z5sZUkAAdLGY.jpg:large

Tell Nick to bring McDaniels with him.

I've always liked him but based on recent results, his fault or not, I don't care if he leaves anymore.
So you are looking for the guy who builds a team that never had a losing season and wins more games, playoff games and SBs that Caserio’s teams have?
Do you have a short list?

Can we get a conditional 7th for him?

I'd ask "why?"
Yes you would. Perhaps you should start by research who has been the most successful franchise management team in the history of the sport. That might help you answer your question.

Lots of candidates, and that doesn’t even include the Steelers guys they’re rumored to be targeting after Tepper’s time as a minority owner there.

Yes you would. Perhaps you should start by research who has been the most successful franchise management team in the history of the sport. That might help you answer your question.

I am wondering if the are others besides me that is sick or hearing about Caserio being interviewed or he wants to leave the organization and go to Houston to be there GM wether it is generated by Nick, the media or any other method? If he is unhappy here just leave or if BB is holding him back just let him go already. This has been going on for years now. If he doesnt want to go anywhere, why cant he just say I am happy in NE and I dont want to leave.

Thoughts

Edit: Mods pls merge this with the following thread Panthers ask for permission to interview Nick Caserio

Last edited:
I'm sure someone will be along to scold you for starting another Caserio thread, but as for the situation itself, I don't really care if he goes or stays, so all the speculation is static to me.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back