PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other NFL pre-season games thread

cptjet.gif

"I'm out."

How do I get this gif

So far the Jets have given up a safety and a pick 6
I looked at this game on my phone app. Under "passing leaders" for the Jets it listed "none", leading me to believe the Jets hadn't attempted a pass yet. You've now informed me otherwise.

Bills offensive line is not good, first series Tyrod Taylor gets hit and leaves the game having suffered a concussion.

Jets QB Hackenberg has thrown two pick sixes and should be cut based on this performance.

Make that two pick sixes for the Giants against the Jets.

I know at one time Hackenberg passing line read 1-4 -1 yard, INT

Bills offensive line is not good, first series Tyrod Taylor gets hit and leaves the game having suffered a concussion.

Jets QB Hackenberg has thrown two pick sixes and should be cut based on this performance.

I question if Hackenberg is qualified to be a cashier at a Waffle House

It was an interesting segment of Hard Knocks this week when Rex Ryan questioned Bucs QB Winston about adding all these new offensives weapons what more does he need?

Tampa finally scores 3 points on the last play in the first half against Cleveland.

Reigning MVP Matt Ryan 4-11 36 yards 1 Int. so far losing to AZ 17-6.

Maybe Jets QB Bryce Petty won't be a bust after all as he starts 12 for 15 with 3 TD passes.

Last edited:
I watched 10 minutes of the game between the 2 LA teams and Goff was God awful, awful. A fumble and a terrible pick.

Broncos defense already fighting each other

Saints lead Texans 13-0 late in the game.

Which is more likely, NO has improved a bad defense or Houston still is a lousy offensive team.

Rotten scumbag Rat fans yukked it up about Edelman's injury. Well, you green ****in' turd eating morons, your best shot at QB just shyt the bed. Enjoy the buffet of shyt turds all season you ****in' scumbags!

(I apologize to a degree for the scatological references ,fellow Pats fans but...it's the only language these garbage eating idiots understand)

Interesting goings on with the Bills.

Marcel Dareus sent home before the game for violating a undisclosed team rule. After scrolling through a 14 page Stadium Wall thread the best guess is he missed a team meeting.

Stadium Wall has a new poll, Who should be our starting QB?

So far......

Taylor 137
Peterman 137
Yates 2
Some other free agent 11

Last edited:
Never mind the Plowboys, Deus...did you SEE the unbelievable "ShelRich!!!" Richardson with the hit on Ecry...amazing effort...as if he was beiong chased at 140 MPH with his kid in the backseat while smoking weed, drinking wine and sniffin' 'caine...Rat fan will have a blast this season sifting through the green turds for gems like THAT...;)

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back