PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: When you go out, are you wearing a mask?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

When you go out, are you wearing a mask?

• Yes

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 68.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Mansfield ma, someone put up a makeshift stand and is selling masks gloves and hand sanitizer.
No one's stuck a gun in his face and robbed him yet?

Good to see the majority reject mask wearing.

Agreed. My number one line of defense is just not going out.... But if I have to go out there's no way I'm not wearing a mask. IMO, anyone not wearing at least some kind of cheap mask at this point is asking for it. Not to mention just being selfish. It's not that hard to put one on.

Ah...virtue signaling is popular today.

Good to see the majority reject mask wearing.
The hospital I work at has had to retrofit 3 extra wings to handle the covid patients. They undoubtedly got it from people who didnt have masks on. Someone like, i dont know....you. what you are happy about and advocating is reckless and deadly.

Ah...virtue signaling is popular today.
Let's not pay any attention to the data from countries, largely in the far east, where almost everyone has worn a mask in response to the pandemic. The infection rates and the death rates are distinctly lower than those of other countries where mask wearing is haphazard. No, let's just resort to the pseudo-scientific phrase "virtue signaling" to discredit a public health policy attempting to curb the pandemic.

Let's not pay any attention to the data from countries, largely in the far east, where almost everyone has worn a mask in response to the pandemic. The infection rates and the death rates are distinctly lower than those of other countries where mask wearing is haphazard. No, let's just resort to the pseudo-scientific phrase "virtue signaling" to discredit a public health policy attempting to curb the pandemic.
he claims hes not a troll. I guess if he can say we're virtue signaling we can say he's signaling "hey everybody, look at me!"

Grocery delivery today (which is an hour-long process in our house to decontaminate groceries lol)...

Some things out of stock, some things not... but...

FOUR MORE ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER

Two ply baby

Making it rain

I said no earlier in the thread but when I went out today to Walmart and Walgreens I wore a scarf tied around my face. About 70% of folks had masks on. I'm glad I wore the scarf because you'd be surprised how many people don't understand what staying 6 ft. away from someone else means.

Even worse are those that believe masculinity is a bad thing.

Yet more empty Live Laugh Love nonsense from you.

No, dude, people who think masculinity is a bad thing are not worse in this equation. Because toxic masculinity - such as equating wearing a mask with being a pussy - is causing actual harm to people.

No, dude, people who think masculinity is a bad thing are not worse in this equation. Because toxic masculinity - such as equating wearing a mask with being a ****y - is causing actual harm to people.
You mean like people that are happy about not seeing people wearing masks, who are proud their state isnt practicing social distancing and feel the need to mention that they have a gun in their car and gun ranges are open. and thy feel they have to mention it multiple times? What's that called? I know, "I'm a man" signaling

No, dude, people who think masculinity is a bad thing are not worse in this equation. Because toxic masculinity - such as equating wearing a mask with being a ****y - is causing actual harm to people.
I said There’s nothing wrong with masculinity. Who said anything about toxic masculinity?

Wearing one now when I go outside the hood. fcking 3rd world country we live in. fun times! (2) bike rides with a fcking mask. At least I get a better work out.

You mean like people that are happy about not seeing people wearing masks, who are proud their state isnt practicing social distancing and feel the need to mention that they have a gun in their car and gun ranges are open. and thy feel they have to mention it multiple times? What's that called? I know, "I'm a man" signaling

It's a whole new kind of "manspreading."

The hospital I work at has had to retrofit 3 extra wings to handle the covid patients. They undoubtedly got it from people who didnt have masks on. Someone like, i dont know....you. what you are happy about and advocating is reckless and deadly.

Not required where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes