PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: When you go out, are you wearing a mask?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

When you go out, are you wearing a mask?

• Yes

Votes: 48 31.2%
  • No

Votes: 106 68.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to go to Taxachusetts yesterday and I went by a construction site near the Stone Zoo that's been active for more than a year. It appears to be the installation of new water pipes.

As I drove by it looked like any other day. Every worker I saw was unmasked. I even saw one of them coming out of the portable toilet that's on the work site.

How the f**k is that an essential job? Is it because the work is being done by union workers using state police as details?

I've managed to stay stress free in spite of being older and having a wife who's a very high risk.

One of our sons, like you, also has a good supply of aloe and alcohol and makes his own sanitizer. Our other son was a germiphobe to begin with so we're all set there.

One of the posters here left a link for purchasing KN95 face masks that helped me get two 5-packs. They ran out soon after I ordered them and they're coming today.

I'm running a little low on wipes but I also ordered those thru amazon a while back.

I also bought a pack of gloves yesterday and I'll use gloves and a mask the next time I have to go out.
I’m sure our levels of stress vary person to person. But I think all of us feel some level of stress compared to life pre-COVID19

Just having to think about this daily is stress. When was the last time 100% of people on this planet all thought about the same thing on a daily basis

I’m not obsessed with the virus, but I think about it every single day just like you and everyone else does

Last edited:
I had to go to Taxachusetts yesterday and I went by a construction site near the Stone Zoo that's been active for more than a year. It appears to be the installation of new water pipes.

As I drove by it looked like any other day. Every worker I saw was unmasked. I even saw one of them coming out of the portable toilet that's on the work site.

How the f**k is that an essential job? Is it because the work is being done by union workers using state police as details?
My 90 year old father lives in a senior apartment complex and it’s being renovated still! My sister called the town housing authority & they said they don’t have jurisdiction

Why would they allow 15-20 workers that haven’t been tested to work in a building with elderly people?

PS7FLy8.png

My 90 year old father lives in a senior apartment complex and it’s being renovated still! My sister called the town housing authority & they said they don’t have jurisdiction

Why would they allow 15-20 workers that haven’t been tested to work in a building with elderly people?

That's scary, especially considering that many of the worst horror stories are coming from elderly housing locations.

So we have gone from the Gov telling us "we don't need no stinkin mask" at the start of this thread, to if you don't wear a mask you worse than Hitler and Stalin combined.

Our masks came yesterday. I can't wait to try it out. It has to be better than the bandanna I've been using.

Our masks came yesterday. I can't wait to try it out. It has to be better than the bandanna I've been using.
At least you can wash & reuse a bandana. The masks must be tossed after one use

The carpenters masks we are using..man those things don't breath very well...5 min in and it's a tropical island inside that thing

It seems like the norm now wearing masks in my area. You look like an a**hole if you're not wearing one.

@Ian

we not doing the political I mean covid thread today

Reactions: Ian
It seems like the norm now wearing masks in my area. You look like an a**hole if you're not wearing one.

The ner norm for 2020. I will be wearing one for a long long time

I think we all need a break. It's the weekend and nice outside

Speak for yourself

yesterday it was 65 and sunny and I was out shooting gophers. Woke up to a few inches of snow and it’s 25 degrees.

Age 63. Never worn a mask...never will. No hand sanitizer either.

But I do bike and golf as much as possible given the weather. Head to the park almost everyday. Literally nobody has a mask on.
Where do you leave ?

Speak for yourself

yesterday it was 65 and sunny and I was out shooting gophers. Woke up to a few inches of snow and it’s 25 degrees.
We got a foot of heavy wet snow Thursday night. Still over 100,000 in Maine without power. Is 2020 over yet?

Unless youre a frontline worker in a hospital. We have to reuse them up to a week.
That’s unacceptable 47. I didn’t know you’re on the frontlines.

God bless you and thank you

I know they’re just words, but they’re all I’ve got

If you closely examine the ages of the “Covid” deaths in Mass. each day, one could come to the conclusion that the definition of “cause of death” has been loosely modified.

On another subject, I saw a report today that during the early stages of Wuhan’s ordeal, the Chinese government bought 2 billion masks in foreign countries for import into China and at the same time forbid Chinese manufacturers from exporting masks.
And god forbid you are a foreigner living in China right now. The govt and it’s citizens are treating foreigners like “dogs with a virus.” Their words not mine.

In Mansfield ma, someone put up a makeshift stand and is selling masks gloves and hand sanitizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back