1960Pats

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
It looks like they have a realistic shot at it with this remaining schedule;
Cincy Bungles twice
@JAGS
Baltimore (led by Lamar "Fumbles" Jackson)
Washington (from the vaunted NFCE)
@Buffalo (this could be their toughest game)
Indy (with Old Man Rivers at the helm)
@Cleveless (without OBJ, I think)

I don’t think they’ll come close. They play way too many close games and a couple are bound to go against them. The remaining schedule is not that tough but they almost just lost to dallas with their 4th string qb, they could honestly lose any of these games.. Great shot at the 1 seed over kc if they continue playing clutch ball and they will be a strong contender this year, but they are not nearly dominant enough to even consider that right now... barring major improvement.

Last edited:
Well it is 2020 so I would rule out nothing..

Doubtful. Really good team tho.

Possible I suppose but they have not been overly impressive this year for the most part. Without some fortuitous calls they lose to the Cowboys yesterday. Gotta give them credit for being undefeated but outside of the Browns game the rest have been generally competitive.

I’m sensing a jinx coming...

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
Looks possible, but it will be tough because anyone could get Covid 19.

• Winner
It'll be hilarious if the only time someone can match that regular season record is a weird ass season like this. It'll spawn endless internet arguments about the validity of this season between Pats fans, Steelers fans, and those who hate one or both franchises.

No, not happening

Irrelevant record anyway with 17 game schedule not even a year away.

Piitsburgh thinks they're going 16-0? Heh...they must be trippin'....oh wait, they ARE...they're always tripping. Tripping Mike Tomlin, yessir!

14-2 looks realistic, they will drop couple of games.

They have a few tricky games left plus Pittsburgh is always liable to play down to a bad team like Washington or the Bengals.

I live in Pittsburgh, there’s a lot of “yeah we’re 8-0 but...” They’ve really been playing with fire the last 3 weeks. Tennessee, Baltimore & even Dallas had them but foolishly squandered the game away. They’re definitely a good team, but Roethlisberger isn’t exactly shooting the lights out and they’re doing just enough to eke out wins. Probably a 14-2 team imo.

Ben is on the covid reserve list for the next five days and doesn't get to practice with the team this week. That's less than ideal for them, even though he can play this weekend assuming he continues to test negative.

The 5-3 Browns are their last game and could very well be in contention for a playoff spot (not a prediction, c'mon). If the Steelers have the seeding they want wrapped up, they could rest everybody.

If Shula was still alive I'd almost invite it just to diminish his legacy that much more.

They have been Steelin my lobstahs!!!

Buffalo’s going to take them out.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft