PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So ... who is going to (hopefully) do it? (EDIT: NEVERMIND - Down goes PIT vs WAS)

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
So here's a look at Pittsburgh's remaining schedule:

12/7 - vs Washington
12/13 - at Buffalo
12/21 - at Cincinnati
12/27 - vs Colts
1/3 - at Browns

Looking at this, it feels like maybe Buffalo or possibly on the road against Cleveland. But if ever there was a chance that we could see them pull off the unthinkable, this schedule certainly appears like one that may see them run the table.

So frustrating...the idea of having to listen to Steelers fans brag about an undefeated regular season would be painful and I'm just hoping someone pulls off the upset between now and the end of the season.

So here's a look at Pittsburgh's remaining schedule:

12/7 - vs Washington
12/13 - at Buffalo
12/21 - at Cincinnati
12/27 - vs Colts
1/3 - at Browns

Looking at this, it feels like maybe Buffalo or possibly on the road against Cleveland. But if ever there was a chance that we could see them pull off the unthinkable, this schedule certainly appears like one that may see them run the table.

So frustrating...the idea of having to listen to Steelers fans brag about an undefeated regular season would be painful and I'm just hoping someone pulls off the upset between now and the end of the season.
Cheer for the Browns to end the 16-0 run, or cheer for the Steelers in the event a Browns win knocks the Pats out of the playoffs. :eek:

Was too young to remember the Dolphins undefeated season but from what I have read this Steelers season seems to be following a similar script. Obviously a very good team to be undefeated but they have played an incredibly easy schedule and have been in a handful of toss up games late against awful teams (Cowboys being the biggest example), Assume not having to deal with enemy fans has also helped their cause. I suspect the Chiefs would be favored regardless of where they play.

I think the Bills have a decent chance and maybe the Colts. With only the 1 seed getting a bye they are more likely to go all out than in a mormal season. Have yet to ever see the Browns step up in a big spot so I doubt they would win if it came to that.

Really anyone but Cincinnati has a solid shot. Theyve had incredible luck this season and almost every game has been close, very unlikely it keeps up. But they could get that 1 seed which is obviously huge this year. I honestly wouldn’t be crushed if they go 16-0, as long as they don’t win it all and stay tied with us at 6 ill be happy.

Just watch the Steelers reach 15-0 and have an outbreak and the league doing whatever it takes to accommodate them.

Im not sure anyone’s gonna beat them this year till they hit chiefs

Colts. They’re a weird team and will be more desperate for a win.

Football team may have a shot, they’ve had like two weeks off by the time the game is played while Steelers only have a few days off.

Well as we know because we have been told by everybody, 16-0 means nothing, simply a hollow achievement if you don't win the SB. So let them go 16-0 and then finish 17-1 as they lose to the Chiefs in the AFCCG. I'm cool with that.

Well as we know because we have been told by everybody, 16-0 means nothing, simply a hollow achievement if you don't win the SB. So let them go 16-0 and then finish 17-1 as they lose to the Chiefs in the AFCCG. I'm cool with that.

It's asking too much, but I would love a 16-1 record for the Steelers. Let them sheepishly hang a 16-0 banner at the 2021 home opener while they try to agree on the best conspiracy about how they were cheated in the playoffs.

I am miserably preparing myself for chiefs Steelers. I really don’t want the chiefs to win the Super Bowl... but I really really don’t want the Steelers to win the super bowl... would be awesome if a dark horse team took the afc but that seems incredibly unlikely this year.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back