PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Titans vs. Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't challenge forward progress though.

Would it not be considered challenging the spot though?

If you're correct, then I think Hochuli saw that the call was wrong, but came out as quickly as he did because he couldn't do anything about it.

The Chargers will get their butts kicked...no way can their D stop Indy...and with a loss already..revenge..Colts win big. Gates is injured and who knows who else will be beat yp...while the Colts are rested. Tenn has NO chance at all now...

I cannot believe how bad a QA Young is. Every throw is sidearm and he never even runs anymore. Why not put Collins in the game.

It was definitely a TD on the second effort. I thought the whistle blew before it, but when they replayed the video with audio it didn't. Maybe there shouldn't be second effort allowed on plays like that though, should whistle it dead on first effort, period.

Love how LT is happy NOW that he added a meaningless score...

Vince is just a liability.

did you see Classlesston on the sideline???..."I told you!!! I told you!!!"...thumping his chest and pointing out himself...what a disgrace...he pouts all game...gets stuffed like a 4th string punk all game and then shoots his OWN mouth off pounbding his chest like he just won the game...what a complete classless jerk...can't wait for the post game big mouth bragging by LaCrappyton

Ah yes...die with Vince Young is the choice.

If the Tenn defender flies up and wraps up instead of bumping, LT does not score. Too bad he didn't wrap up. Great timing.

wait why is everyone jumping to conlcusions the colts are going to win, tenn d is way better than the colts and they are a more physical teams, im putting money on Chargers!

Are you kidding? The Titans couldn't even hold off the Colts second team!:rolleyes: Their D is OVER-RATED.

Here's when Tennesee's low blocks come out to play.

Classs dancers on D once they get ahead...

What a bunch of classless frauds these chargers are.

wait why is everyone jumping to conlcusions the colts are going to win, tenn d is way better than the colts and they are a more physical teams, im putting money on Chargers!

They are going to play in Polian's house. They have to beat the refs, the pumped in crowd noise and all of the other shenanigans, and I wouldn't count on Manning throwing 6 TDs or Adam missing 3 field goals at home in the dome. The Chargers have to travel to Indy. Advantage Indy.

Last edited:
I don't understand why people don't think it was a TD.

Runners are stopped all the time. But the play isn't over until they are down or they are actually wrapped up and/or being driven backward. LT was neither, it was smart second effort.

Oh well nice try Tenn, but time to focus on the Jags...

I cannot believe how bad a QA Young is. Every throw is sidearm and he never even runs anymore. Why not put Collins in the game.

Fisher went with his man. Its to bad his man sucks.

i cant even imagine how happy we would be if the chargers somehow beat the colts hahahaha

I won't be then the Chargers fans will start to get entitlement delusions. Deserved if they did but they are so smug already, 2 playoff wins will make it worse. Then they flood this board again.

take LT out..use Turner and Sproles. he'll get hurt by the cheap shot Titans and guess what, your Colts hopes are dead

its all good i wanna see us play the jags so we can shut up all the critics & haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down