PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official Titans vs. Chargers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
did cowher give sharpe a shiner? his left eye looks closed

jeff fisher taking off his belt on national tv, classy
Uh, that's the battery pack for the headsets...and all coaches take them off before the half and at the end of games so they aren't tethered to the cable.......

If the chargers lose, does LT cry again? and do they get upset at the other team celebrating on their field

At this point, I'm not liking the next round of matchups either way. I don't want the Pats playing the Titans, because they'll manage to injure some of our key guys, since they know that they suck too much to play legitimate football. I still maintain that they effectively doomed our season last year when Harrison went down.

I also don't want the Colts to get a shot at the Gates-less Chargers, who they'll demolish with ease.

The Titans will be destroyed if they come here, and don't sleep on our D. Those guys remember what happened against them last year. If the Titans try anything STUPID they will be in for a war. Our guys will not forget what they did last year. It will be EXTRA MOTIVATION FOR THEM. I really don't care which team gets here. Neither one scares me.

Last edited:
If the chargers lose, does LT cry again? and do they get upset at the other team celebrating on their field

LT is under 7 yards at halftime.

I'm sure he's already cried a good tree dozen times.

Shannon not-very-Sharpe, what a waste of camera and bandwidth.

The post game will be must see if the Chargers lose.

And maybe LT will refuse to sit next to Rivers again during the game.

Have I mentioned that the Chargers are pathetic?

The Titans will be destroyed if they come here. And don't sleep on our D. Those guys remember what happened against them last year. If the Titans try anything STUPID they will be in for a war. Our guys will not forget what they did last year. It will be EXTRA MOTIVATION FOR THEM. I really don't care which team gets here. Neither one scares me.

Are you saying that Rodney and the rest of the D still have bad feelings over the cheap way the Titans played last year and knocked Rodney out for the playoffs?

Seriously though, what does SD do if they do lose this game?
Do they can Norv ASAP, and try again?

The funny thing is, even if they score a 2 td's and win this game, they are going to get stomped by the Colts.

Phillip Rivers or Vince Young, and you have to take one of them... who's it going to be?

I agree, watching the Chargers loose would be a lot of fun. They are a seriously messed up team. It will end up like some drunken family Thanksgiving where they start bringing up things that happened years ago and people end up not talking for the next decade.

I understand being a bit afraid of Titan cheap shots but really are they even going to be able to get close enough to our players to cause an injury?

Seriously though, what does SD do if they do lose this game?
Do they can Norv ASAP, and try again?

The funny thing is, even if they score a 2 td's and win this game, they are going to get stomped by the Colts.

Phillip Rivers or Vince Young, and you have to take one of them... who's it going to be?
Young...he's a great scrambler.

You take Vince Young.

Both aren't good but Vince has the ability to win.

He also isn't a scumbag.

how similar is this to the first SD/tenn game ? even then SD couldnt do nothing until the end of the 4th quarter. i hope tenn has learnt its lesson. their defense can tire if SD can control the ball a bit i think

The Titans will be destroyed if they come here, and don't sleep on our D. Those guys remember what happened against them last year. If the Titans try anything STUPID they will be in for a war. Our guys will not forget what they did last year. It will be EXTRA MOTIVATION FOR THEM. I really don't care which team gets here. Neither one scares me.
pats will not block our DL. They could not in the preseason and they wont next week. No one has.

Why is everyone so quick to dismiss TN beating SD, I mean they played just three weeks ago and TN was leading by 14 with 5 mins. left to play and if it wasn't for a Young INT TN would have won. The Titans held Philip Rivers to 37 yards passing through three quarters, sacked him five times, also on 4&10 Chambers dropped a pass that the officials ruled a catch but only had one view on the replay even though you could clearly see he dropped it and that drive is what sent the game into overtime. Don't forget this was the game where LT got up and walked away from Rivers. The Chargers haven't exactly played anyone good except TN in there win streak(Ravens, KC, TN, Detroit, Denver, and Oakland not exactly Murderer's Row if you know what I mean).

Originally Posted by Cannon Arm
Did you see the Titans play against the Colts 2nd and 3rd stringers Sunday night? That team has some real problems. Their team MVP is their kicker! You talk about VY's INT in that game in TN as if it was a rarity. VY isn't a good QB and the Chargers D at home is fearsome, the way they can bring pressure. Replacing VY, if he's out, with Collins is a downgrade and the result will be even worse.

You ask me if I watched that game(which is a yes) but did you watch the game I mentioned because as bad as the Titans looked against the Colts(which probably would have been different if White and Brown don't fumble) the Chargers looked just as bad. Like I said who have the Chargers beaten this year? If Haynesworth is anywhere near 100% I'd give them a pretty good shot of beating the Chargers.

I said the Chargers weren't very good just a team that beat up on sorry teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday