PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

AB already caught the Rona, he's good to go. Get some rest champ and get ready for the playoffs. Other than that Idgaf.
This. they are not playing the murders row to finish out the season. Him coming back late and fresh is not the worst thing ever.

From the ESPN report AB took the fake card to training camp, but didn't turn it in when he found out he could get into trouble and got vaccinated instead.
Yeah thats what I read as well.

Yeah thats what I read as well.
So he did get the fake card and was going to turn it in, but gave a legit one instead when he knew he'd get into trouble. I think 3 games is a good fine for his stupidity lol

So you think things have changed since late last week? I strongly disagree. That article is from October and the coach said last week he was probably good to go vs Atlanta. In fact he was pretty sure on it. He just happen to change his mind over the weekend when they were dealing with this stuff I guess. AB was hurt and in the facility for weeks but now all of a sudden he's not here any day this week before they announce this suspension. Come on man.

... And that'll be all for me on the subject.

Every post of his that I've seen has been to criticize those fans who root for Brady. Is he even a Pats fan?
He claims to be. I've never cared enough to really delve into the question. He used to pretend to have me on ignore, and I now really have him on it, so it's of no matter to me.

So he did get the fake card and was going to turn it in, but gave a legit one instead when he knew he'd get into trouble. I think 3 games is a good fine for his stupidity lol
If AB didn't actually do it, then he shouldn't be charged for it. Rodgers didn't follow protocol and he pretty much got away scot free.

What I don't like is the selective investigation and penalties the NFL impose. So are they going to investigate all 32 NFL teams or is it just limited to the Bucs?
Just like the hundreds of thousands of emails they looked at WFT but only went after Gruden.
Or the fact that the Colts had deflated balls too but only Brady got punished. Also their findings on game day ball pressure were never released cause balls naturally get deflated all the time.
What a joke.

If AB didn't turn in a fake vaccination card (federal felony if it includes the seals of gov't agencies (which it did)), then why would he be facing a suspension, and to that end, why not appeal it to clear the air?

Of course, the larger question that begs to be asked is how many teams are littered with players who forged their vaccination cards?

If AB didn't actually do it, then he shouldn't be charged for it. Rodgers didn't follow protocol and he pretty much got away scot free.

What I don't like is the selective investigation and penalties the NFL impose. So are they going to investigate all 32 NFL teams or is it just limited to the Bucs?
Just like the hundreds of thousands of emails they looked at WFT but only went after Gruden.
Or the fact that the Colts had deflated balls too but only Brady got punished. Also their findings on game day ball pressure were never released cause balls naturally get deflated all the time.
What a joke.
I think with AB the issue is that he's already on his last strike

Cool…I would have rested AB for the playoffs anyway.

Glad to see NFL justice is still a shining beacon. A scumbag, low-life chef who admittedly tried to procure the illegal card to begin with, then blatantly attempts to extort the player for $10,000, has no physical evidence of the card, is believed. Tom Brady is a liar though. 22 women coming forward about Deshaun Watson are liars. Tyreek Hill is telling the truth that he didn‘t mean what he said. The Packers and Aaaaaron just made an honest mistake over 25 times.

And for the record, I suspect AB is guilty. It’s the selective application of justice that’s horse ****, as others have already alluded to.

Cool…I would have rested AB for the playoffs anyway.

Glad to see NFL justice is still a shining beacon. A scumbag, low-life chef who admittedly tried to procure the illegal card to begin with, then blatantly attempts to extort the player for $10,000, has no physical evidence of the card, is believed. Tom Brady is a liar though. 22 women coming forward about Deshaun Watson are liars. Tyreek Hill is telling the truth that he didn‘t mean what he said. The Packers and Aaaaaron just made an honest mistake over 25 times.

And for the record, I suspect AB is guilty. It’s the selective application of justice that’s horse ****, as others have already alluded to.
Lol I get it but AB is an idiot. It wouldn't shock me if the Bucs release him. The guy who broke the news is pounding on the table for them to do it

What they said was he brought a fake one to TC, and someone told him he could get busted for it, so he then took the shot and got a real one. That was from Glazer.

Lol I get it but AB is an idiot. It wouldn't shock me if the Bucs release him. The guy who broke the news is pounding on the table for them to do it
Well then they would have to release edwards too. I think they want to win going forward so not sure I would do that.

I don't think the Bucs will be that stupid. On the other hand, they are a part of the NFL...

Lol Taysom Hill. 4 picks and a pick six. I have not seen Qbing like that since Joey Harrington.

What's interesting is there were Saints fans on their board clamoring for Hill to start this year over Winston. They were picking Winston apart every game despite the team being 5-2. Kind of like this forum at times. Lol. I guess last night kind of showed them that they don't have a Qb.

I truly do wonder if Payton watches Brady every week and thinks to himself, I really should have convinced Drew to retire a year earlier. They are now on a 5 game losing streak and in full rebuild for next year given their cap situation.

Lol Taysom Hill. 4 picks and a pick six. I have not seen Qbing like that since Joey Harrington.

What's interesting is there were Saints fans on their board clamoring for Hill to start this year over Winston. They were picking Winston apart every game despite the team being 5-2. Kind of like this forum at times. Lol. I guess last night kind of showed them that they don't have a Qb.

I truly do wonder if Payton watches Brady every week and thinks to himself, I really should have convinced Drew to retire a year earlier. They are now on a 5 game losing streak and in full rebuild for next year given their cap situation.

Of course he does Saints easily go back to back with Brady, AB, and Gronk

Of course he does Saints easily go back to back with Brady, AB, and Gronk
it’s likely Thomas never injures his ankle either. he was in the game with like a minute left up 11 when it happened because Payton wanted to run up the score against Brady and the bucs it seemed

So he's vaccinated and has a real card but had a fake one? If that was Rodgers and AB had lied to the media and broken multiple protocols do u think the same people get suspended? When Brady is done I'm done with the NFL it's too much at this point. They don't even try to hide it.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back