PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

and I'm assuming AB and Deebo. Ryan with Shannahan put up a top 15 QB season ever, imagine with Brady
The Niners may be the most miserable of all. They were Brady's first choice.

They finally have their starting secondary back. Davis and Dean outside with SMB in the slot

Nice. Marpet is huge as the back up can't go so they would have to start the third string who played most of the Colts game.

the starting OL needs to stay healthy the rest of the season. Stinnie is a big loss because the other backups aren't that great

which is why I don't understand the Patriots fans who seem to despise Brady now. when he became a FA, if you had to pick a team that had nothing to do with them, the Bucs would probably be the choice because I can't think of any other team. maybe the Cardinals?
Yeah I was saying that the other day. If you had to pick a team that couldn't be more irrelevant to the Patriots it would be the Bucs. It's very easy to cheer for Brady there. I guess Cardinals too.

It's not like what Favre did - he went to the Vikings and that did not go over well at all with Packers fans. That would be like Brady putting on that repulsive green helmet and uniform :yuck: Even as a Raider it would have been tough and the Raiders haven't been relevant to us in a very long time

Boston fans in general tend to treat their athletes like crap after they leave even the greatest of all time.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

Well this sounds kind of ominous. I wonder what he means by that.

They could decide not to resign AB but I really can't see them releasing him. Brady won't accept that and rightfully so.

Sounds like he just wants to push off questions for 3 weeks which is smart. If they were going to be released, it would happen before their suspension ends I would think. I highly doubt that happens though. Both are too important to their title run.

Well this sounds kind of ominous. I wonder what he means by that.

They could decide not to resign AB but I really can't see them releasing him. Brady won't accept that and rightfully so.

Even without the suspension, not sure AB should be resigned. Age and injuries have caught up to him. Bucs are better off at looking in FA to replace him I would think.

Ya he's just pushing it 3 weeks so that the story dies a bit. The NFL do this all the time. No one cares about this just so everyone is clear. Arians does not care. We are in an age where because of the media and mob mentality people react to that instead of the actual events that occur. If AB is actually vaccinated and this is a result of him considering using a fake card in early training camp, no way anyone actually cares.

Thanks. That is what I thought. So Whitehead is the starter, right?
I think that's what it is when everyone is in. Whitehead is also out this week so now the CBs are back but safeties are out.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back