PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

I think a non pats/bucs fan would rank:

Tier 1- Gonzalez

2nd tier rankings interchangeable between:
Gronk, Gates, Sharp.

3rd tier
Kelce, Witten, others

If Gronk plays another year. He is up there with Gonzalez.

Kelce as much as we think he is overrated could end up there in tier 1 too depending on how long he plays.
Just as an FYI because of the timing of the discussion:

I think it was Thannon Tharpe today calling Gronk the G.O.A.T., though I was flipping sports channels trying to find some news, and I might have the speaker confused.

Take a healthy Gronk in his prime or a healthful Gonzalez in his prime for one game.

If you have to even think about it you’re a moron.

AB and Edward's suspended

And not Rodgers. Huh.

Would have been nice to see AB back next week for the Bills game...
He was expected to miss the next two games. So in reality he's gone for 1 game

Reactions: sb1
He was expected to miss the next two games. So in reality he's gone for 1 game
So the suspension counts toward games he can't play in due to injury?

I bet he was going to play and this is why he's not at practice. Edwards is a big loss and who's the 3rd player? What about Rodgers? This is just ridiculous.

He really should have paid his chef.

I bet he was going to play and this is why he's not at practice. Edwards is a big loss and who's the 3rd player? What about Rodgers? This is just ridiculous.
Arians said his heel is still bad and he was going to need two more weeks.
The other player is some FA.

Arians said his heel is still bad and he was going to need two more weeks.
The other player is some FA.
The guy was at practice last week, the week before etc. Arians said last week he would probably play this week. All of sudden he's not here at all. So which is it? Arians was right last week or he's right this week? He's not here because of the league plain and simple.

The guy was at practice last week, the week before etc. Arians said last week he would probably play this week. All of sudden he's not here at all. So which is it? Arians was right last week or he's right this week? He's not here because of the league plain and simple.
Arians tends to play coy with injuries like every other HC.

Arians tends to play coy with injuries like every other HC.
Sorry dude, no. You said he is not here because Arians said his heel hurts implying that Arians said it so that's what it is. Now you are saying Arians is coy. In fact you made a point to reply and make this point. I offer another point of view: He is not more injured than he was last week when it was made known he'd probably play vs Atlanta. The only new part? A suspension. That's why he's not even at practice working at all.

Sorry dude, no. You said he is not here because Arians said his heel hurts implying that Arians said it so that's what it is. Now you are saying Arians is coy. In fact you made a point to reply and make this point. I offer another point of view: He is not more injured than he was last week when it was made known he'd probably play vs Atlanta. The only new part? A suspension. That's why he's not even at practice working at all.
Not implying anything. I have no idea. Just saying what Arians said earlier in the week regarding his injury. If you don't believe him than that is fine. Coaches do lie about injuries all the time.

Not implying anything. I have no idea. Just saying what Arians said earlier in the week regarding his injury. If you don't believe him than that is fine. Coaches do lie about injuries all the time.
He couldn't talk about the review that was happening in the background is probably why he said that. Just a guess. AB is not more hurt than he was before and Arians last week said he would play this week. Edwards was playing pretty well but at least it looks like Dean isn't lost even though he probably will be after a few hits, and Davis is coming back.

He couldn't talk about the review that was happening in the background is probably why he said that. Just a guess. AB is not more hurt than he was before and Arians last week said he would play this week. Edwards was playing pretty well but at least it looks like Dean isn't lost even though he probably will be after a few hits, and Davis is coming back.
All and all they will be fine. Their only tough game is the Bills and it is at home and the Bills lost their top CB. Hopefully everything rounds out so this team is its healthiest come January.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back