PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

So then why are you on a Brady sub-forum? Clearly you don't know what you're interested in.
Yeah sure, I post in a Patriots forum and that means I care about how a player on another team does? Ridiculous.

Then why come on this thread? Because you care, you care and it kills you that you care
I post in a Patriots forum and that means I care about how a player on another team does? Ridiculous.

Last edited:
You did show interests by checking in here and replying to the posts regarding TB12.
Yeah sure, I post in a Patriots forum and that means I care about how a player on another team does? Funny stuff.

Yeah sure, I post in a Patriots forum and that means I care about how a player on another team does? Ridiculous.
Yeah thats cool you don't care what Tom does or how he does cause you care only about the team. Everyone roots differently. The only thing that bothers me is when Patriots fan bash the greatest Patriot/NFL player of all time. The team and Brady felt it was time to move on and its understandble from both sides. It looks like its a win-win from both sides. Tom got his SB without BB and BB has his QB for the next decade plus hopefully. I would understand if he went to the Jets, Dolphins, or any AFC team but he literally went to the NFC there's no need for any of us to bash the guy. I get if you no longer care about what he does, but a lot of us root for the player doesn't make us any less of a 'real fan' of the Patriots.

Yeah thats cool you don't care what Tom does or how he does cause you care only about the team. Everyone roots differently. The only thing that bothers me is when Patriots fan bash the greatest Patriot/NFL player of all time.
Fine, I haven't bashed Brady. He gave me too many great moments to bash him. I just don't see how he helps the Patriots anymore and I'm a Patriots fan and have been since the 60s.

Fine, I haven't bashed Brady. He gave me too many great moments to bash him. I just don't see how he helps the Patriots anymore and I'm a Patriots fan and have been since the 60s.
Yeah that's cool too. At least you're not the guy who was rooting for the Chiefs in the Superbowl last year lol

Yeah that's cool too. At least you're not the guy who was rooting for the Chiefs in the Superbowl last year lol
No I rooted for Brady in the SB and will again if he's there against anyone but the Patriots. He's an amazing story. But my team is the New England Patriots.

Same Bill Belichick who was chatting it up with Jimmie G weekly, after the trade?

That Bill Belichick?
The same Bill who could not stop saying last year's crappy record was about the past SBs.

Yeah sure, I post in a Patriots forum and that means I care about how a player on another team does? Funny stuff.
This isn't the Patriots forum. This is, literally, The Tom Brady Forum. And you're posting in it.

This isn't the Patriots forum. This is, literally, The Tom Brady Forum. And you're posting in it.
Well, I'm at PatsFans.com, I don't know about you?

If you didn't care you would ignore this thread, if you didn't care you certainly wouldn't be posting in this thread.

You are like a guy who gets dumped, and constantly looks at his exes FB account and claim you don't care.

You care so much it's kind of sad lol

Enough of the trolls, back to the topics:

Will AB play Sunday?
Is Rodgers ever going to stop blabbering about his toe?
Is anyone else hoping WFT does not make the playoffs?

Updated NFL rankings for Bucs offense: 1st in scoring offense, 3rd in total offense, 1st in passing, 23rd in rushing, 3rd on third downs, 7th in red zone, 1st in sack %, 9th in interception %.

Updated NFL rankings for Bucs defense: 8th in total defense, 1st vs. rush, 20th vs. pass, 21st on third down, 15th in red zone, 14th in scoring, 18th in sack %, seventh in interception %.

Bucs are now tied for fifth in NFL in turnover margin at plus-8. Good stat for Sunday, as Falcons are at minus-7 -- only the Jaguars (-13) and Jets (-15) are worse.

Will AB play Sunday?

It's going to be hillarious watching the #7 NFC seed bumble into the playoffs. Maybe the #6 seed too.

I'm not even sure the 49ers are actually good, and they might finish below .500. They have a tough remaining schedule. Other than them, there's the Vikings, Washington, Eagles, Saints, and Panthers.

There's a reasonable chance that two sub-500 teams make the postseason from the NFC. It will be a comedy of blunders as all these pretenders take the lead briefly before losing to crap teams the next week.

Meanwhile, it would be great to see the Cardinals, Packers, Bucs, and Cowboys duke it out for two bye positions; instead, the one bye will make this so much less interesting. As expected, the NFL's revenue grab ruins the game for fans who appreciate the game.

Will AB play Sunday?
Arians said AB is notplaying. I was hoping he would to get some rust out of the way before the Bills game. Speaking of the Bills I bet a few people in the forum will be rooting for them over the Bucs...

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back