PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

While I was happy for Tom when he won the SB last year at this point a Bucs victory does me as a Patriots fan no good whatsoever. How does Brady help my team, the Patriots? He doesn't.

Now, if the Patriots are out and Brady goes to another SB, will I root for him? Sure, but does it help my team? Not at all. Essentially Brady is now irrelevant.
Brady can only help us now by beating our competition, like he did this year vs Miami and Indy. He may have been able to help more but the Pats let him go.

In any case, he sure as heck helped for 20 years here and deserves our thanks and appreciation, just like many other ex-Pats with SB rings.

In any case, he sure as heck helped for 20 years here and deserves our thanks and appreciation, just like many other ex-Pats with SB rings.

Of course he deserves our thanks and he gets mine 100%. But, that was then, and now is now, he's gone and I'm a Patriots fan concerned with the Patriots.

BTW, all my posts regarding this issue are in response to:

1960Pats said:
My personal opinion is that any Pats fan who isn't a fan of both Tom and Bill needs to have his head examined.

I'm a fan of what Tom DID for us, but now Bill is the Patriots coach and Tom has gone to another team.

Of course he deserves our thanks and he gets mine 100%. But, that was then, and now is now, he's gone and I'm a Patriots fan concerned with the Patriots.

BTW, all my posts regarding this issue are in response to:

I'm a fan of what Tom DID for us, but now Bill is the Patriots coach and Tom has gone to another team.
Thanks for proving me correct.

Thanks for proving me correct.
There's no correct or incorrect. It's how we feel as individuals. I'm no longer interested in what Brady does in the NFL. He's just another QB on another team to me. I'm interested in what the Patriots do.

To all my former flames out there:
Thanks for the good times but now that's it's over, don't keep in touch. I don't wish you well. Your dead to me.

To all my former school buddies:
Now that I'm a working lad and we don't need to study or hangout together, you can walk out the door. I have new work friends who will help me move up the ladder.

To everyone else:
If you aren't part of my life now, you're history. Stay there. BTW, I live in the present, so I won't ever think of you.

I don't care about you either Tom Brady, but I will continue to hang out at Tompa Bay Gronkaneers.

Last edited:
It would make more sense to be so mad if Brady left the Pats like Favre left the Packers. Especially with Favre ending up on the Vikings. But it wasn’t anything like that.

There's no correct or incorrect. It's how we feel as individuals. I'm no longer interested in what Brady does in the NFL. He's just another QB on another team to me. I'm interested in what the Patriots do.
So then why are you on a Brady sub-forum? Clearly you don't know what you're interested in.

You did show interests by checking in here and replying to the posts regarding TB12.

So when the Bucs play the Bills are people going to wish him well or are they going to hope that the Bucs only eek out a win with Blaine Gabbert after Brady blows out a knee or something?

Looks like some of my posts got deleted because others where as well. I assume they were ones related to our resident troll Timmy. Hopefully he's been banned from this forum since all he does it come here to take a sh!t and contributes zero to the thread.

Almost half of his games Brady scores 30 pts or more...and they say defenses carry him

Then why come on this thread? Because you care, you care and it kills you that you care

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back