PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2021 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Skip said that somebody inside the Bucs told him that they would surprised if he came back. Don't dismiss it as it's just Skip because he was the 1st to mention the AB drama was due to incentives

Skip said that somebody inside the Bucs told him that they would surprised if he came back. Don't dismiss it as it's just Skip because he was the 1st to mention the AB drama was due to incentives

It’s simply impossible at this point to know how much is posturing.

Tom admitting to Giselle he wasn't playing football for the financial needs of the family.

1643081737559.gif

It seems everyone is singing the same tune on this including Brady. I am thinking now that he went into the season knowing it was his last similar to 2019 when he knew it was his last year in NE. I think he wanted to give the repeat a go given how Licht resigned everyone to try to make it happen but the injuries got the best of them. He seems really content to know he is going out playing at an MVP level. These last 2 years have really been incredible for him with his level of play, SB win and all the legacy records he set. I am really happy for him if he feels it is time to walk away even though I will miss him terribly on Sundays.

It is kind of a surreal feeling but if he is really gone so is my interest in the NFL. Just can't stomach the league or Roger or the corrupt refs any longer. I feel a strange sense of peace about it though like it is time for me too. LOL

It’s simply impossible at this point to know how much is posturing.
But why would he be posturing for? If you want a roster that's all in, it be more beneficial for him to be straightforward and say he's coming back to allow the Bucs to do their moves.

But why would he be posturing for? If you want a roster that's all in, it be more beneficial for him to be straightforward and say he's coming back to allow the Bucs to do their moves.
Posturing could be because he wants to wait until after the SB, but I'm not buying it. LVD said there was alot of drama in the locker room this year and I wonder if it's more than AB. If they sign some good players I think he comes back but I wouldn't mind if he just walked away. I whole Kobe retirement tour sounds lame to me and I doubt he'd go along with that.

Posturing could be because he wants to wait until after the SB, but I'm not buying it. LVD said there was alot of drama in the locker room this year and I wonder if it's more than AB. If they sign some good players I think he comes back but I wouldn't mind if he just walked away. I whole Kobe retirement tour sounds lame to me and I doubt he'd go along with that.
if he wants to play one more year I’m hoping he forces himself to the 49ers or Titans lol. give Lance 1 more year and Tannehill just sucks. could also be the first QB to ever win on 3 teams

Brady finishing his career with one year on the 49ers would be storybook. And it DOES make sense from a 49ers perspective. Jimmy god bless him but they are currently winning in spite of him. He’s been awful and still can’t be healthy. Meanwhile they drafted the single rawest QB prospect on the board who definitely wouldn’t be hampered by one more year on the bench.

Oh man I need this now. I need it so bad.

That's not going to happen guys, lol. Trade Jimmy straight up for Brady and have Lance learn behind Brady? You know how much pressure would be on Brady to win it all. It would be ridiculous.

That's not going to happen guys, lol. Trade Jimmy straight up for Brady and have Lance learn behind Brady? You know how much pressure would be on Brady to win it all. It would be ridiculous.

Who cares? And there’s no pressure to WIN IT ALL or it’s a failure.

Jimmy for Brady trade straight up. Who says no?

Jimmy for Brady trade straight up. Who says no?
Tampa would do it if Brady asks but aren't they stuck with the dead money in a trade? I guess Brady restructures to league min and then you do a few things after the trade. I mean it would be great theater but I don't know man.

Tampa would do it if Brady asks but aren't they stuck with the dead money in a trade? I guess Brady restructures to league min and then you do a few things after the trade. I mean it would be great theater but I don't know man.

Well if Brady wants that or he retires they’d at least get something this way.

Jimmy to Green Bay
Tom to San Francisco
Trey Lance to Tampa Bay
Aaron to Celebrity Real World

if he wants to play one more year I’m hoping he forces himself to the 49ers or Titans lol. give Lance 1 more year and Tannehill just sucks. could also be the first QB to ever win on 3 teams
Pretty much impossible as he already signed an extension. The PR would look terrible. It's Bucs or retirement.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back