PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT-ish: The gambling thread

I keep coming back and kicking the tires on the Bills, they seem undervalued and I don't understand why. Which makes me leery. OFC it could simply be the always substantial NYG money that's holding that number down.

What say you fellow degenerates? Are the Bills giving up less than a FG the value they appear to be? Could it be I've underestimated the Giants bettors influencing the line?

To me both teams are too inconsistent to put anything but throw away money on. Buffalo tried very hard to lose last week, but failed. Plus it is so early in the season, I just have no idea what to think.

100 dollars round about. I'm not real confident in my pick.

6.5 point teaser with giants and Vikings. Giants up to 7.5 and Vikings up to 9.5. 120 to win 100

Steelers 1st q ML 100 to win 62.50

Buffalo dropped to -1, that's worth $50

Hit a 4 team to win parlay. Pats, Cowboys, Ravens, and Bears. Didn’t think I was gonna make it with that Bears/Broncos ending. $100 wager to win $184.

I bet and lost 13 separate parlays today. Rough day, hope for next week to be better.

I bet and lost 13 separate parlays today. Rough day, hope for next week to be better.
Parlays are great....when you win. So easy for it to all fall apart though.

Seattle +4.5, Chicago Under, Houston Under, Buffalo -1 all came in.

Car, Cincy & TN most decidedly did not.

All that tail chasing amounted to was one bet to the good. Which while better than it might have been still feels like a push. But what the heck, Was I Not Entertained?

Last edited:
Seattle +4.5, Chicago Under, Houston Under, Buffalo -1 all came in.

Car, Cincy & TN most decidedly did not.

All that tail chasing amounted to was one bet to the good. Which while better than it might have been still feels like a push. But what the heck, Was I Not Entertained?

Since I pushed on the first quarter ml with the Steelers. I live bet the first half moneyline. We both ended up hitting on that game. Pitt was really getting to Wilson early.

Got beat on that teaser but I live bet the chiefs money line when they were down 10-0 and got my money back so that was nice.

I just hit Ridley first td and won 300 on that (bet Julio as well)

I teased browns and falcons to win 100. Need falcons to cover 9 and the browns to win tomorrow

I teased browns and falcons to win 100. Need falcons to cover 9 and the browns to win tomorrow

The way Iggles are dropping like flies the Falcons might cover 19. Shame that, them being such a likeable bunch and all :rolleyes:

The way Iggles are dropping like flies the Falcons might cover 19. Shame that, them being such a likeable bunch and all :rolleyes:

Does cover 9 sound like Im saying I need them to win by 9?

Who in God's good creation put out that line? Local crack baby?

Oops. My mistake. I forgot the line changed from +2 to +1 when I was locking in. I need them to cover +8. I teased it. Up from 1 to 8

I actually had a nice bounce back for week two. I had a two team teaser that took PIT from -4 to +3, and KC from -7.5 down to -0.5, so I hit that. Then, I hit both the 4:25 and 8:20 games.

My mistake of the day was TEN-2.5, but I was able to cash out at halftime for an approximate 50% loss. At that point they were down 13-7.

If I didn’t have a decent day I wasn’t going to mess with football any longer. I had the same thing happen with football last year, where I swallowed my pride and gave up fairly early in the season. Now, I can afford to spread the misery around for another few weeks.

Browns team total over 26.5 to win 50

So no one wants to let us put any money on the Pats? I was just going to make some easy cash this year with 2 team to win parlays every week. The Pats to win and whoever is playing the Dolphins.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back