Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

I can't wait to hear the details of this one. This contract should be an absolute monster.

EDIT: Might as well throw in a link to go along with the Tweet since Irsay, the druggie that he is, should be taken with a grain of salt even in regard to his own team...

Andrew Luck signs with Colts through 2021

It's reported that he will be the highest paid player in the NFL.

I honestly feel so grateful for having Brady. He could demand so much money, and yet he understands the implications of being monetary selfishness

I assume the numbers will be staggering.

I'm sure they'll be handicapped similar to Flacco's situation in Baltimore for years to come now.

It will be worse. What you think? 30ish per?

Luck is a fool for signing anything though. He'd be better off away from that pill popping nut job. I know the franchise tag is there but there are ways around that but whatever. It will cripple that sad sack franchise even more.

fantastic news. i did not want him going to denver. elway had his grubby eyes on him.

Breer saying Luck will be the highest paid player in the history of the NFL.

I'm glad. For one it was inevitable. And now it ties up much of their cap space, which we've seen what damage it has done to the Ravens.

Even worse for Indy is that they don't have near as good of a front office that Baltimore has.

I think Luck is a very good QB, but he is arguably one of the most overrated player in the NFL. He has been living off his predraft expectations and not his on the field production. People talk about him as an upgrade to Peyton Manning, but in reality he is a slightly lesser version of Brett Favre.

Yes, it is stupid to let the guy go because he is a top 5-7 QB in this league, but he is not Rodgers or Brady or even Roethlisberger or Newton. He shouldn't be the highest paid player in this league, but I guess this is how the NFL works.

wonderful news!!!

the colts are a garbage franchise with 0 players. this hurts their cap just like it did with baltimore and look at how bad they've been recently. even with the great " oz "running the show.

colts remind me of a ****tier version of the atlanta falcons.

First the guitar and now Andrew Luck.. and here I thought that I had a problem with online shopping. Damn, Irsay.

I believe this makes Luck the wealthiest Cro-Magnon to ever walk the Earth.

And he's still gonna get drilled into the turf because he has no oline. Jax has a pretty good front now and must be licking their chops. Oh, and he has no one to throw to either.

Over/under is at 6 for games played this season in my opinion. 4 million per game.

This is why TB has been so special....He never once crippled the franchise while being paid handsomely. Never again will we see this.

It's reported that he will be the highest paid player in the NFL.

I honestly feel so grateful for having Brady. He could demand so much money, and yet he understands the implications of being monetary selfishness

I was waiting to see how long it took before I read this line. It didn't take long at all lol.

Excellent. Keeping a decent QB like him locked up on a mediocre team is always a good thing.
Monster dollars! I don't see how he's worth it, but good for him.

He has a lot to prove as successor to Matt Hasselbeck.

Damn thats a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey