PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Andrew Luck 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bad analysis. Ro. Both those games were on the road. The coaching mismatch was huge. He played with a horrible OL and a horrible defense, against a better team with a better game plan.

I'm sure if I wanted to do some bad analysis I could find 2 games where Brady had a 40 QB rating. The fact is he had a great start to his career. Every year he went a little farther, culminating in that 2014 AFCCG loss. He wasn't bad after that, but the hits and injuries have clearly taken a toll on his game, just like it would for ANY QB who has to go through that kind of beating.

Don't blame Luck for being a Colt. He didn't have a vote on where he got drafted. He was NOT responsible for his besotted owner, incompetent GM, and overmatched HC, OR deflategate.

What did Brady do in his first 2 shots at the playoffs? Oh, that's right, 2 SBs.

In five years, Luck has thrown 87 ints. 17.4 a year. For five years. After SEVEN years, Brady had thrown 86 ints. In a time when pass defense was allowed.

No, he isn't responsible for his owner or GM. He IS responsible for those interceptions. After all, he entered the league as the new LeBron of football. He's obviously not awful. But I seriously doubt he'll ever be great.

Just an additional note. Look at how Derek Carr has progressed. 76, 91, 97 QB rating progression in his first three years.

That's a bad analysis. Ro. Both those games were on the road. The coaching mismatch was huge. He played with a horrible OL and a horrible defense, against a better team with a better game plan.

I completely understand your point, but what's odd is that this is supposed to be Luck's league by now but instead he's fading away. In fact, Luck and the Colts aren't even mentioned anymore of possible teams to dethrone the Pats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3