PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Andrew Luck 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.....that's an actual picture of Luck? Like a for real honest to God not photoshopped not somebody screwing with us picture of the Colts starting QB Andrew Luck? ...... ....... ....... .......

....... BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Holy **** BRADY looks younger and healther then him. If you showed me that no context and asked me age and profession I would have said early mid 40's and dirt hugging hippie. Great taste in literature at least so he has that going for him.

No arguments there, IMHO the movie adaptations of Dune have ranged from lousy to terrible. It may just be one of those books that can't be translated to the screen, although filmmaker Denis Villeneuve (who directed the new Blade Runner sequel) will evidently be the next to try.

Yea growing up I hated to read and my folks had a rule which was if you watch the movie you need to read the book. So I saw the movie in 1984 (I knew Sting was in it and I liked the Police) then read the book. Book was superior.

Wait.....that's an actual picture of Luck? Like a for real honest to God not photoshopped not somebody screwing with us picture of the Colts starting QB Andrew Luck? ...... ....... ....... .......

....... BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA. Holy **** BRADY looks younger and healther then him. If you showed me that no context and asked me age and profession I would have said early mid 40's and dirt hugging hippie. Great taste in literature at least so he has that going for him.
Brady looks younger than a lot of QBs in the league. Bortles looks like a binge-drinking 50 year old man compared to Brady.

Aren't NFL players supposed to have muscles?

The ripped copy of Dune* really adds to the geek look. Just needs tape on his glasses.

(* great book, BTW)

Brady doesn't really looked Dwayne Johnson-type ripped either, he has a sleeker muscular look from all of the stretching type of exercises he does. I wonder if Luck has seen the way Brady avoids injury and is trying some of the same workout routine? I think I read somewhere that Brees has begun to adopt some of Brady's workout methods.

They really haven't done very well since the night of the 2014 AFC Championship game when they were caught with some underinflated footballs. Now that the league is checking, they've missed the playoffs since then. Huh. :p

The Jaguars had complained to the league about Colts personnel deflating footballs on the sideline at some point before the 2014 playoffs. Comparing Luck's performance before and after the new security guidelines for footballs and that's more solid evidence than anyone had against Brady and the Patriots.

It also looks like the Colts decision to lie about Luck's injury a couple years ago and have him try to play through it was not a smart one.

Looks like hes on the O.C.'s or fentanyl?

Him and Irsay scratching their balls off while coming up with the new plan of attack.

Is he sharing something else than employee/employer relationship with Irsay?

Of course an Andrew Luck thread can't go without this gif

luck-spit.gif

Last edited:
Brady looks younger than a lot of QBs in the league. Bortles looks like a binge-drinking 50 year old man compared to Brady.

Except for the white hair and a bald spot I swear my dad looks the same as Roethlisberger and hes 73.

Hard livin' and hard drinkin' ages you quick.

At least Peyton Manning could stay healthy until 2011. Luck doesn't have as much talent and misses 6 games a year. And then you add in the choking and interceptions and woof

At least Peyton Manning could stay healthy until 2011. Luck doesn't have as much talent and misses 6 games a year. And then you add in the choking and interceptions and woof

...well you are back talking about Manning now :p

Perhaps the Colts are looking to challenge* this season?

*challenge the Jesters for the #1 pick - and they've got experience on their side...

Is it me, or does Luck look like he's lost a ton of weight? Yikes.

He's had surgery and still isn't cleared to throw so he obviously won't be lifting so he probably has lost a bunch of weight.

I think NFL.com reported he's still about 4-5 weeks out from throwing.

Andrew Luck is a huge dude normally, he looks about 40lbs lighter there.

I didn't know he went through major shoulder surgery in January. I went to the Colts forum to gather some information and there are reasons for concern, if you are a miserable Colts fan, obviously.

I think he is going to start training camp on PUP and miss some games.

Put a fork on the Colts.

Still don't understand the obsession with this INT machine that never plays big in the big games.

The narrative constantly changes to support him

"He took an abysmal, talentless 2-14 Colts team to the AFCCG, HES THAT GOOD!"

then when hes getting his ass kicked, throwing picks, losing games and getting injured... its;

"Andrew Luck is absolutely amazing... if only they could just get some talent around him...I mean this kid is just absolutely legendary out there!!! if only these shmucks hes playing with would be better! Poor Andrew!!"

No mention that a 41 year old Matt Hasselback, having not started in years in the NFL, won 8 games when he came in for an injured Luck and had better stats than him too

Hes a good quarterback, but he hasn't accomplished anything yet to warrant the praise he constantly gets and the excuse making everybody does for him... hes a pick machine and its hardly ever mentioned either

Brady doesn't really looked Dwayne Johnson-type ripped either, he has a sleeker muscular look from all of the stretching type of exercises he does. I wonder if Luck has seen the way Brady avoids injury and is trying some of the same workout routine? I think I read somewhere that Brees has begun to adopt some of Brady's workout methods.

Luck has the look of a larger person who got into yoga.

I have a feeling that avocado ice cream only works if you have an offensive line.

Of if you have a Julian Edelman who can get open in 2 seconds. And also a QB that can throw it in 2.5 seconds.

But you would need to have a GOAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back