PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jim Irsay said Andrew Luck's injury 'inside his head'

I don't feel bad for Luck. The Lucks were perfectly willing to see NYFL games tanked so he could play with the Indiots. He got what he wanted.

Being drafted isn't his fault. If you want a reason not to feel sorry him use the contract he signed.

I do feel sorry for Luck but not the Colts.

Last edited:
This is what I am referring to. It’s in the article you linked.

Dungy on Tuesday clarified with ProFootballTalk.com that Irsay didn't make the comments to him privately.

"I never had a conversation with Jim Irsay," Dungy told the website. "I never said I had a conversation with Jim Irsay."
It's funny because when this first came out, I thought, "Wow, that is really throwing the organization that gave you some good years right under the bus." which I found peculiar, even for St. Dungy. It makes more sense that that idiot Kravitz got it wrong.

It's funny because when this first came out, I thought, "Wow, that is really throwing the organization that gave you some good years right under the bus." which I found peculiar, even for St. Dungy. It makes more sense that that idiot Kravitz got it wrong.
But it seems Dungy is the source of the wrong info.
He originally said Irsay told him
Then he clarified that it was a group conversation
Then he changed his story to it was a public statement.

My take? Dungy was referring to the already reported public statement about qbing being between the ears, and struggled with taking credit for giving new information or admitting this was old news. So he waffled between both answers.
And I definitely don’t trust dungy not to flat out lie if it’s good for him to.

But it seems Dungy is the source of the wrong info.
He originally said Irsay told him
Then he clarified that it was a group conversation
Then he changed his story to it was a public statement.

My take? Dungy was referring to the already reported public statement about qbing being between the ears, and struggled with taking credit for giving new information or admitting this was old news. So he waffled between both answers.
And I definitely don’t trust dungy not to flat out lie if it’s good for him to.
Whatever happened, the Colts look like crap, which is all good to me!

If you want a reason not to feel sorry him use the contract he signed.
To be fair, if he didn't sign the Colts would've just franchised him year after year.

schadenfreude is such a delicious dish....
I like it served with a side of bratwurst, topped off with a cold Beck's lager.

"Inside his head"? That sounds like where all Irsay's coke and meth go.

The ex-mayor of Toronto is a big Irsay fan, I'm told...

rob_ford_video.jpg

Perhaps you should shed a tear for Brissett:

I do feel a bit of sympathy for Brissett. He actually had less control over being sent to Indy than Luck.

Being drafted isn't his fault. If you want a reason not to feel sorry him use the contract he signed.

I do feel sorry for Luck but not the Colts.

I think Luck wanted to go to Indy or he would have pulled an Eli or an Elway and demanded a trade. I also remember hearing that his old man was chummy with Archie Manning and that may have worked into it somehow.

I also think that Luck is way overrated. One of the things that bothers me most is when players are anointed as the second coming before they ever play. I call it the Michelle Wie Effect.

Luck's also very prone to injuries. I was going to start calling him Ras-I-Luck but he actually played some games, unlike Dowling.

Those things combined with the fact that Luck was one of the few players who made a negative comment about Brady during defamegate has me firmly in the other corner.

I like it served with a side of bratwurst, topped off with a cold Beck's lager.

I prefer an Italian red wine with schadenfreude. Chianti maybe.

Pathetic owner, pathetic coach, pathetic team, pathetic fanbase.

Poor Jacoby, going from the best franchise in the history of sports to that comedy show.

2010 November 21 New England Patriots 31–28 Indianapolis Colts
2011 December 4 New England Patriots 31–24 Indianapolis Colts
2012 November 18 New England Patriots 59–24 Indianapolis Colts
2014 January 11 New England Patriots 43–22 Indianapolis Colts
2014 November 16 New England Patriots 42–20 Indianapolis Colts
2015 January 18 New England Patriots 45–7 Indianapolis Colts <-- Let's blame this one on a few tics of air. :rolleyes:
2015 October 18 New England Patriots 34–27 Indianapolis Colts

Rivalry???? Child please! Suck with Luck

Last edited:
UnLucky is a myth and a bust who will never win a super bowl. You saw it here first.

Peyton Manning is a questionable GM prospect who was all in for Andy.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back