PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: I love Steelers fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop trying to communicate with these morons. Look, the owners of the Squealers, the Gooneys, conspired with the scumsaucking, gruesome, cadaverous Maras to take down Bob Kraft and the NEP in 2006 by sandbagging the first proposed commissioner and getting THEIR hand picked catspaw, the pathological LIAR, Roger Goondell installed to succeed Tagliabue. The rest is PROVEN GODDAMNED HISTORY!!!! Article 46??????????????????????? Are you phukkin' kidding me?
The Steeroiders tarnished the NFL forever with their drug aided titles. The Gooneys should have been forced to sell their stake and face prosecution for engaging in overt ra1cketeering vis a vis the Goondell hire. Screw them and their mind numbingly STUPID and incessantly ARROGANT cry baby fanbase.

Pats fans should be feeling blessed with the outcome

But some will wake up today still hating on bob kraft

The refs.....hmmmm. If you watch ANY NFL game start to finish, you will see quite a few slowmo replays. In just about every replay you see a "missed penalty".......I saw 3 blatant holding calls on the steelers Oline in replays, and if the Pats lost I'd feel like an idiot coming here and blaming loss on refs. It's a fast game with a ton of action and possibilities on every play!!

Don't worry, great analysts like Stephen A Smith and Michael Wilbon got your back this morning Steeler fans.

Bottom line is your string of lucky wins ran out as your coaches outsmarted themselves and Ben made a terrible decision which just isnt mentioned enough.

People around here post the same tinfoil hat **** about the refs, though. Even though the team has won two of the last three.

You’re mad?
even the WOEFUL Broncos fans talk about the league conspiring against them to lose..

I just get a kick out of the boastful attitude of Patriots nation after barely winning, and after trashing their team for 3 hours in the gameday thread.
A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. :)

Chumps on Steelers forums wrote this so I had to reply.....Idiots can't take it and banned me.

View attachment 18879

LOL!

Pats were playing with no Edelman, no Hightower, no Van Noy, no Branch, no Hogan.

Edit: just saw your response. Figures they'd have a tamper tantrum over that fact and ban you.

Soft like their team, LOL.

You're right. The pessimists come out to play during the game, and the homers collect their points after the win.

That being said, OP is right. Steelers fans are the worst. I'll once again bring up the fact that their most popular fan forum doesn't even allow fans of other teams.
I can't even post on the Colts forum. That forum might be the most sensitive one in existence. Some female mod is ultrasensitive over there. I actually came to discuss and debate football. I did not take shots at anyone or any poster.

She outright told me that what I was posting was upsetting to people about Peyton Manning. I was just discussing the steriod and sexual harassment case that was in their thread. So I was shut down.

Bingo. You can throw all the points allowed stats out there that you want to, but the third down defense was absolutely pathetic yesterday. They got fortunate that the Steelers wet themselves at the end and went for the pump fake that was obviously well defended instead of kicking the field goal and hitting OT. Otherwise, the defense blew that one. Hopefully things will improve when they're not putting a M*A*S*H* unit out there at DT and LB. I actually expect them to. But that's rough sledding and it's definitely something that will drive Belichick up the wall this week.
I agree with what you say, but it's funny because on the Steeler's boards a lot of people are saying that it was the right thing to go for the win at the end of regulation because no way were the Steelers beating the Pats in OT. It's all in your perspective.

Is that all it takes to get banned from Steelers?
I'm thinking our moderators are becoming soft:p

I can't even post on the Colts forum. That forum might be the most sensitive one in existence. Some female mod is ultrasensitive over there. I actually came to discuss and debate football. I did not take shots at anyone or any poster.

She outright told me that what I was posting was upsetting to people about Peyton Manning. I was just discussing the steriod and sexual harassment case that was in their thread. So I was shut down.
Meh, it's silly to go on other teams' fan forums to post and not expect to upset people or get shut down. Most posting fans (myself included) are big homers that don't want to hear from other fan bases how their team sucks! or blew it! or has crappy coaching! or didn't get jobbed by the refs! You either need to stick to your own team's forums, or if you venture out, laugh when you get flamed or banned. I often join other forums just to read what they post and vote in their score polls and nothing else.

There was a time several years ago when I thought I could never dislike a team, their coach and fans as much as the Ravens. I was wrong. While I still detest them, the Steelers, their coach and, in particular their fans, have taken over first place.

Don't mean to be a prick, but what does this moderator's (or any moderator's, for that matter) gender have to do with anything?

Meh, it's silly to go on other teams' fan forums to post and not expect to upset people or get shut down. Most posting fans (myself included) are big homers that don't want to hear from other fan bases how their team sucks! or blew it! or has crappy coaching! or didn't get jobbed by the refs! You either need to stick to your own team's forums, or if you venture out, laugh when you get flamed or banned. I often join other forums just to read what they post and vote in their score polls and nothing else.
I don't ever conduct myself that way. I'm very respectful to the people I debate. There's a person on the other side of every keyboard. I just like to debate sports. And sometimes you have to venture out to other message boards to find debate on certain topics. There are some boards that you just can't even have that discussion.

There was a time several years ago when I thought I could never dislike a team, their coach and fans as much as the Ravens. I was wrong. While I still detest them, the Steelers, their coach and, in particular their fans, have taken over first place.

I don't really hate the Steelers. Their fans are a piece of work but otherwise I don't hold much disdain for them. That said, I do find a ton of humor in their constant lack of overall preparedness, and ineptness in crucial situations.

The Dolphins have recently vaulted to the top of my ****-list, with the Ravens close behind.

Don't mean to be a prick, but what does this moderator's (or any moderator's, for that matter) gender have to do with anything?
IMO, Guys are better at having a disagreement and debate and being able to shake hands at the end of the day.

Ask any coach who has coached girls vs boys sports. The girls will hold a grudge against you and not look at you for 3 weeks if you yell at them. Most boys shake it off that same practice.

There is a difference in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing