PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Favre sending naked crotch shots to female coworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that Favre case will end within next week or 10 days.

So, do we want to play Favre or Jackson next week?

I want Jackson. Although Favre has been for the most part stinking up this year he has had a few flashes and his upside is way bigger (only time you'll see that word with Favre) than Jacksons.

Jenn Sterger's meeting with NFL investigators finally took place today. From her manager...

We can confirm that a meeting took place with the NFL today and we cooperated fully by providing them with substantial materials in our possession, We now await the NFL's decision.

It's pretty pathetic his wife is still with him, no self respect...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Its all about that ^^^

Exactly how did this turn into an indictment on his wife? She didn't do anything wrong.

If I were her, I'd be happily burning through as much money as I could. He used her, she should use his ass right back.

Exactly how did this turn into an indictment on his wife? She didn't do anything wrong.

Of course it is Favre who did wrong.

However, she is setting a horrible example for her daughters and is displaying no self-respect or dignity at all.

"If your husband cheats on you, don't divorce him, just keep spending all his money". Great lesson..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Its all about that ^^^

If I were her, I'd be happily burning through as much money as I could. He used her, she should use his ass right back.

Which is really, really, really sad.

If they were to get divorced she'd still get half of his money and be VERY, very wealthy. It's not like money is an issue to Favre anyways. A divorce and public humiliation would hurt him much more than her doing some extra shopping.

Anyways, I hope the NFL suspends this creeps ass. All the "man I'm so sick of this story, this girl is a tramp" comments make me sick. Favre needs to be disciplined.

It's funny how 3 MVPS, 500 TDs, 71,000 yards, 293 consecutive starts and a Super Bowl will now all take a backseat and Favre will forever be known as the guy who sent pictures of his penis. I don't know about the rest of you but that's the first thing that pops in my mind when seeing him now.

Yeah, that would make for a real happy life right there. Perhaps Brett was remorseful and asked her forgiveness? Maybe she truly loves him and has forgiven him? :confused:

It's incredible how some people here think all marriages are the same.

Even sadder that you feel qualified to say she has no self respect.

get over yourself Pete ... you know way less than nothing and it shows.

It's amazing how a few members here feel qualified as experts on everything through their inside knowledge gleaned from the all encompassing media.

Last edited:

Uh, what are you trying to say?

That she should stay with him? Even though he sent pictures of his penis and tried to cheat on her by setting up sexual encounters with a woman half his age?

With this all then being exposed to the public, for his daughters to see.

I learnt to disregard Pessimistic Pete's opinions a while ago. Mental problems....

When you start applying your own bias to other people's situations you know something is wrong.

Last edited:
Uh, what are you trying to say?

That she should stay with him? Even though he sent pictures of his penis and tried to cheat on her by setting up sexual encounters with a woman half his age?

With this all then being exposed to the public, for his daughters to see.

His wife is very religious and she is living her life as she sees fit. You have little to no right to degrade her for it. The fact is there is no legal proof that's his ****. Fail and fail on your attempt here.

Also ... I am not saying she should or should not stay with him.

i don't have all the facts.
it is none of my business.

it's none of yours either what goes on in their marriage ... it's not the NFL ... it's private.

The fact is there is no legal proof that's his ****.

It must be his. It's so (allegedly) tiny that no man would let the world think it is his wang unless there's no way he could disprove it.

His wife is very religious and she is living her life as she sees fit. You have little to no right to degrade her for it. The fact is there is no legal proof that's his ****. Fail and fail on your attempt here.

Also ... I am not saying she should or should not stay with him.

i don't have all the facts.
it is none of my business.

it's none of yours either what goes on in their marriage ... it's not the NFL ... it's private.

Haha, very religious?! How do you know this? Do you go to church with her every week? The fact is she allows her husband to "sin" (cheat on her, she already admitted to it earlier in their marriage) without any consequence.

And he already admitted to the NFL he left those voice mails, it doesn't take a rocket science to realize those are his pictures, too.

If you think a woman who stays with a man who repeatably cheats on her is a woman of high self-respect and morals you are a fool. His poor daughters need to live with their creepy perverted 40 year old dad and the mother who refuses to finally divorce him.

Last edited:
Haha, very religious?! How do you know this? Do you go to church with her every week? The fact is she allows her husband to "sin" (cheat on her, she already admitted to it earlier in their marriage) without any consequence.

And he already admitted to the NFL he left those voice mails, it doesn't take a rocket science to realize those are his pictures, too.

If you think a woman who stays with a man who repeatably cheats on her is a woman of high self-respect and morals you are a fool. His poor daughters need to live with their creepy perverted 40 year old dad and the mother who refuses to finally divorce him.

You should write a book ... "the ABC's of Life" by pessimistic pete

Actually pete ... Favre disgusts me ... but nobody here has a right to speak for his wife or family. I'm smart enough to understand this.

How do you know there has been no consequence? You don't. So, again, you're talking out your arse.

You know nothing of the situation, yet in your high and mighty stance, you think you know everything about it and can sit there in judgement. That only makes you look like a fool. Not someone who is intelligent.

Everbody in this thread is talking out of their arses when you think about it. Whats the big deal about this thing anyways. So he was making moves on somebody he fancied. Big deal. Monogamy is for deluded people imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST