PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Favre sending naked crotch shots to female coworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that would make for a real happy life right there. Perhaps Brett was remorseful and asked her forgiveness? Maybe she truly loves him and has forgiven him? :confused:

Oh, I'm sure that's possible, too.

Everbody in this thread is talking out of their arses when you think about it. Whats the big deal about this thing anyways. So he was making moves on somebody he fancied. Big deal. Monogamy is for deluded people imo.

I always knew you were the catch of the boards.

The fact is she allows her husband to "sin" (cheat on her, she already admitted to it earlier in their marriage) without any consequence.

A trophy wife's gotta do what a trophy wife's gotta do. (Seriously, how can anybody be surprised that almost every rich professional athlete is screwing pretty much any hot chick they can?)

He's a piece of **** and his wife has no self respect, bottom line.

On ESPN's BREAKING NEWS ticker right now...

Vikings QB Brett Favre has told the NFL Network that he will not return to the league for the 2011 season.

Nice to get that ball rolling early. When asked if he's still thinking about the Vikings be a Super Bowl team this year he responded "eh"

Nice to get that ball rolling early. When asked if he's still thinking about the Vikings be a Super Bowl team this year he responded "eh"

I really dont think he will be back. Dude is broken down.

Cant his wife just say if its his pe pe or not...get a pe pe line up going on and she can pick it out..if its his, he did it..if not Favre is off the hook.

These two paragraphs pretty much sum up my thoughts on the topic:

Patriots Daily | Around The League - Week 10 | Jeremy Gottlieb
And finally…

You’re not gonna believe what I saw last night! I went to ESPN mobile on my phone to check a couple things only to find a massive, red, highlighted banner that said, “BREAKING NEWS.” Right beneath, the text read, “Vikings Quarterback Brett Favre Tells NFL Network He Won’t Return in 2011.” I was shocked. How could this be? Favre announced publicly that he’s retiring? And in the middle of a season in which he’s currently playing? And on a night when the league is premiering it’s Thursday night showcase game on its house network with a game between two first place teams neither of which is the Vikings? “You’re kidding,” I said to no one in particular.

I don’t know what was more predictable – that BrettFavre, king of all attention whores, queen of all drama queens, would decide to peddle this completely meaningless information while everyone was looking at something other than him, and that was infinitely more interesting and important to boot, or that ESPN would breathlessly, instantaneously make it their top story. The nightmare continues.

Brett Favre Investigation Coming to an End

The NFL’s investigation of Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre is expected to be concluded by week’s end and then turned over to commissioner Roger Goodell for a decision on whether Favre violated the personal conduct policy,

The investigation hinges on whether an electronic communication expert can verify that messages went back and forth between Favre and former New York Jets employee Jenn Sterger when both were with the team in 2008.

According to a report by ESPN, the league has received phone records, at least one phone and a SIM data card for the investigation.

If he doesn't get suspended it's going to be the biggest joke ever.

And the sad thing is, the media won't react.

I want him suspended so bad, even if its just for a game. It will completely destroy his legacy as a person as it 100% confirms this actually happened. Plus it ends his streak.

I hope Leslie Frazier has the stones to sit his @ss. That would be a beautiful thing.....

It took 3 DAYS for Belichick to get fined $500k after the 2007 Jets game.

It's now been 48 DAYS since Deadspin broke this news and still no verdict has been decided, just disgusting.

I hope Leslie Frazier has the stones to sit his @ss. That would be a beautiful thing.....

He already said Favre is starting this Sunday against the Deadskins, sadly.

Last edited:
Cant his wife just say if its his pe pe or not...get a pe pe line up going on and she can pick it out..if its his, he did it..if not Favre is off the hook.

My favorite line from Porky's. When Ms. Ballbuster asks the Principle for a lineup because it had a mole on it and she could ID it, the boys could cover their faces so she wouldn't know who it was. And the Gym teacher chimes in and says "I have an idea, we can put up flyers all over the school that say "have you seen this prick"".

Laughing my ass off as I type this.

If he doesn't get suspended it's going to be the biggest joke ever.

And the sad thing is, the media won't react.

I want him suspended so bad, even if its just for a game. It will completely destroy his legacy as a person as it 100% confirms this actually happened. Plus it ends his streak.

You have some serious issues.

There is no issue with wanting Favre punished, that was a useless post.

Sterger's agent claims Brett Favre tried to pay them off

From Sterger's agent...

Reese said the reason he reached out was to compare notes about news that could be damaging to both of their clients. I was concerned because I didn't know exactly what was going to be coming out, and I knew that it wasn't going to be good for everyone involved.

He asked me if there was a specific figure in mind that could make this go away. I told him, 'I wish it were that easy, but there's no putting the toothpaste back in the tube.'

i can't beleive the "investigation"/cover-up has taken this long. what a joke.

Gawker Media (Deadspin) says they paid $12,000 for the pictures - and the investment was well worth it.

Gawker Media Paid $12,000 For The Nude Pictures Brett Favre Sent Jenn Sterger

Gawker Media paid $12,000 for those pictures Brett Favre allegedly took of his naked crotch and sent to Jets employee Jenn Sterger, Gawker boss Nick Denton just told the audience here at our Ignition conference in New York.

Deadspin editor AJ Daulario told us the story was the most expensive in the sports blog's history.

The post currently has 4,919,867 pageviews.

"I love paying for information," Denton said. For a few thousand dollars, Denton says he increased the value of Deadspin by millions.

The Brett Favre people competing with the Rex Ryan people for sordid media time.

Favre Allegedly Asked Sterger for Masturbation Video | TMZ.com

The former NY Jets employee who allegedly received penis photos from Brett Favre also claims she got a text message from the NFL legend ... in which he asks her for a video of her masturbating -- this according to sources connected to the investigation.

We're told Jenn Sterger received the sextual request back in late 2008 -- months after Favre allegedly sexted over the pics of little Brett.

It's unclear if Sterger has turned over the video request text message to the NFL -- which is currently investigating Favre to see if he violated the league's personal conduct policy.

Calls to Favre's camp have not been returned. Sterger's manager and lawyer have also declined to comment.

Florio has an interesting and quite possibly valid viewpoint of why the NFL has waited so long to make a decision in this case:

Favre-Sterger decision apparently coming next week | ProFootballTalk

With the 2010 regular season ending in nine days, Goodell is running out of time.

We thought that a decision could come on Wednesday or Thursday of this week. It didn’t. Now that Christmas Eve has commenced, we’d be surprised if the rare sense of nearly-universal calm and quiet that will unfold this afternoon is disrupted by the release of excerpts of a letter in which Goodell wags a finger at Favre for photographing something other than a finger and texting it to Sterger, allegedly.

So why the delay? We have a theory. With Sterger’s camp claiming that she won’t sue if Favre is found responsible for wrongdoing, delaying a finding of no wrongdoing until after the deadline for filing a lawsuit has passed prevents a viable lawsuit from being filed.

Sterger’s lawyer, Joseph Conway, told PFT earlier this month that the last communication between Favre and Sterger while both were employed by the Jets occurred on December 28, 2008. In New Jersey, the statute of limitations for filing sexual harassment claims is two years. Thus, the deadline for filing a sexual harassment claim under New Jersey law comes and goes early next week.

So basically all Goodell has to do is wait it out just a few more days, till Wednesday, and the NFL - and Favre - are in the clear.

As a result, we now think a decision will come on December 29 or 30. And that the decision will be that no discipline will be imposed on Favre because it’s too difficult in this case for the league to determine whether sexual harassment as defined by the law occurred, and that the situation would better be resolved in a court of law, where Favre’s lawyers would have a full and fair opportunity to develop evidence regarding the possibility that Sterger wasn’t offended by any of the alleged communications.

Which may never happen if a lawsuit isn’t filed by December 28, 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST