PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

idle thoughts - the "reflections and observations" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been incredible if this had happened and worked. I can just imagine Troy Aikman trying to explain it, and failing.

He was asked about it (not sure if it was immediately after the game, or the next day) and he said he considered it briefly, but he thought it was a little too far away. 10 yards closer and he might have tried it.
Oh, making that would propel Ghost right up there with Adam, for sure.

I always looked at the two giants superbowls and our missed chances. The samuel dropped int. The welker drop. It's nice to finally get those two back. 2007 will always hurt but it hurts less more with these superbowl wins.

I always looked at the two giants superbowls and our missed chances. The samuel dropped int. The welker drop. It's nice to finally get those two back. 2007 will always hurt but it hurts less more with these superbowl wins.
Everybody loses at one time or another. Handling it with dignity, character, grace and humility makes a winner. There have been lots of winners come through Boston and Foxborough for the Patriots, over the years. I consider them heroes. From Gino & Jim to Randy & Wes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News