PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Dolphins Owner Steven Ross Suspended, Picks Forfeited, For Tampering With Brady, Payton

McCafferty lasted 2 games last season before getting hurt. His 3rd game amounted to 31 rushing yards. MIA as usual.

The only really good player is DJ Moore.Ian Thomas and Robbie Anderson are nothing but Jags.
Newton is worse than all the weapons listed that you call trash.

Newton is worse than all the weapons listed that you call trash.
You should know all about players who are Bums after being Maroneys loudest cheerleader.

Mcafferty is a broken down RB
Ian Thomas is a TE no better than Ryan Izzo
Robbie Anderson is a WR who is a Meyers at best

DJ Moore I would take today.

Belichick failed to surround Cam with good players the same way he did to Brady. He also failed to have a QB ready for 2020 when he knew that Brady was out of NE. In the last hour, he signed Cam and expected him to have success with less than what Brady had. Another WTF BB decision of not only having no official OC, but also giving that role to 2 people with hardly any experience will prove fatal as well. This has trainwreck written all over it, but we can count on you to kiss Belichicks feet and tell us its all good.

vs San Diego - Sony Michel, 128 yards, 3 TDs; Timmy - 1 TD;

vs KC - Michel 113 yards, 2 TDs; Burkhead 2 TDs; Timmy - 1 TD, 2 INTs

vs LAR - defense allowed 3 points, < 300 yards offense; Timmy - 0 TDs, 229 yards

Therefore, the defense and the running game carried Brady in the postseason that year.

So again, Brady hasn't done "more with less" in terms of winning a championship since 2016...
If you are giving a QB’s game stats and leave out yardage, then you’re completely admitting defeat.

He threw just shy of 700 yards in 2 playoff games and single handedly carried the team to victory late against KC.

It takes a special kind of imbecile to claim the “defense carried the team” when they gave up 59 points in back to back playoff games while the offense scored 78 and QB threw for just a shade shy of 700 yards.
And please explain to me why Brady didn't get very far last year without Godwin and Brown...you still keep avoiding the question.
It’s hilarious how you keep using last year like it was some sort of abysmal failure. The Bucs won a playoff game, made the final 8 and then lost a close one to the eventual Super Bowl champions. There’s no shame in that, and it was a helluva lot better than anything NE has done the last 2 years.

Please explain to me why the “dynasty built on defense” totally sucked before Brady arrived and totally sucked after he left…. You keep avoiding that question.

Last edited:
If you are giving a QB’s game stats and leave out yardage, then you’re completely admitting defeat.

He threw just shy of 700 yards in 2 playoff games and single handedly carried the team to victory late against KC.

It takes a special kind of imbecile to claim the “defense carried the team” when they gave up 59 points in back to back playoff games while the offense scored 78 and QB threw for just a shade shy of 700 yards.

You keep changing my argument. I never said the defense alone carried Brady. I said was the defense AND running game that did. So it takes a special kind of imbecile to not understand what I said. Clearly the running game was the key to the offense in the games vs SD and KC, And then the defense shut the door on the Rams in the SB. Everyone who is a real Pats fan knows that Josh reinvented the offense to center around the running game after the bye week that year.

It’s hilarious how you keep using last year like it was some sort of abysmal failure. The Bucs won a playoff game, made the final 8 and then lost a close one to the eventual Super Bowl champions. There’s no shame in that, and it was a helluva lot better than anything NE has done the last 2 years.

With all the talent Brady had at his disposal, not getting to the conference final was an abysmal failure. For the second year in a row Brady ended up playing a crappy NFCE team in the first round - that's the only reason the Bucs advanced as far as they did last year.

Please explain to me why the “dynasty built on defense” totally sucked before Brady arrived and totally sucked after he left…. You keep avoiding that question.

I did. Maybe you should learn to read. Did they not teach you how to do that at whatever crap High School you got your diploma from?

You should know all about players who are Bums after being Maroneys loudest cheerleader.

Mcafferty is a broken down RB
Ian Thomas is a TE no better than Ryan Izzo
Robbie Anderson is a WR who is a Meyers at best

DJ Moore I would take today.

Belichick failed to surround Cam with good players the same way he did to Brady. He also failed to have a QB ready for 2020 when he knew that Brady was out of NE. In the last hour, he signed Cam and expected him to have success with less than what Brady had. Another WTF BB decision of not only having no official OC, but also giving that role to 2 people with hardly any experience will prove fatal as well. This has trainwreck written all over it, but we can count on you to kiss Belichicks feet and tell us its all good.
They all have nfl jobs, cam will never be able to say that again.

You keep changing my argument. I never said the defense alone carried Brady.
LOL!! Yeah, you just talk about how the “dynasty (was) built on defense.” The RBs played well in those 2 games, but that doesn’t mean they carried the offense. The QB played damn well too.

It takes a special kind of imbecile to look at a QB who threw for just shy of 700 total yards in back to back games and conclude he was carried to victory there. Since you obviously see yourself in that statement, well….. that speaks volumes.

DJ Moore is for real.

The rest of the guys that you claim are so good are benchwarmers or live in a whirlpool; tub.
Cam Newton is unemployed in a league desperate for good QB play.... but you think he's good and teams just don't know it... sounds legit.

Robby Anderson caught 95 passes for 1096 yards the year prior with Teddy Bridgewater throwing him the ball... learn the game.

As you prove, it’s the haters that talk about Brady more than the supporters.

Also, as you prove, the haters just don’t even remotely have their facts straight.
What's the topic of this thread?

You're just a silly person.

It takes a special kind of imbecile to look at a QB who threw for just shy of 700 total yards in back to back games and conclude he was carried to victory there. Since you obviously see yourself in that statement, well….. that speaks volumes.

Brady played 3 post season games that year. Is there a reason you keep leaving out Brady's crappy SB 53 performance? Well, I'll save you the trouble...

262 yards, 0TDs, 1 INT, 21/35

What's the topic of this thread?
It is a thread about Brady and, like any thread about Brady, the haters swarm in to take it over so they can discuss their obsessive, irrational hatred of him.

It's pretty funny, actually.

Brady played 3 post season games that year.
That's right, and Brady carried the team in 2 of 'em.
Is there a reason you keep leaving out Brady's crappy SB 53 performance? Well, I'll save you the trouble...

262 yards, 0TDs, 1 INT, 21/35
You are beating a dead horse here. I have no problem admitting the defense carried the team in Super Bowl 53 because, unlike others in this thread, I judge things fairly and accurately.... and yet, for some reason, you keep arguing a point I have already agreed with.

Your problem is you are also lamely trying to make the point Brady was carried to that Super Bowl as well. It takes a special kind of imbecile to look at a QB who threw for just shy of 700 total yards in back to back games and conclude he was carried to victory there. Since you obviously see yourself in that statement, well….. that speaks volumes.

With all the talent Brady had at his disposal, not getting to the conference final was an abysmal failure. For the second year in a row Brady ended up playing a crappy NFCE team in the first round - that's the only reason the Bucs advanced as far as they did last year.
There are some teams that just had Tom’s number. The 2021 Rams were that team.

Not really
You are beating a dead horse here. I have no problem admitting the defense carried the team in Super Bowl 53 because, unlike others in this thread, I judge things fairly and accurately.... and yet, for some reason, you keep arguing a point I have already agreed with.

Your problem is you are also lamely trying to make the point Brady was carried to that Super Bowl as well. It takes a special kind of imbecile to look at a QB who threw for just shy of 700 total yards in back to back games and conclude he was carried to victory there. Since you obviously see yourself in that statement, well….. that speaks volumes.

Again you are not including his performance in the most important game...the Super Bowl carries much more weight than the divisional and conference championship.

Do you know who had a better TD/INT ratio than Brady did in 2018? The sucky 2015 version of Peyton Manning in the playoffs lol...

There are some teams that just had Tom’s number. The 2021 Rams were that team.

you mean the 2020 and 2021 Rams...what this tells me is that if the Bucs played the Rams in 2020 playoffs Tom would have likely been ousted early.

you mean the 2020 and 2021 Rams...what this tells me is that if the Bucs played the Rams in 2020 playoffs Tom would have likely been ousted early.
No to the 2020 Rams as their QB was pedestrian. If Stafford’s elbow is okay, Rams are my favorite in the NFC.

"They're very objective". Right.

Kraft should be loud and vocal about this and demanding that first round pick after what the "very objective" league did to his team. He won't but he should.

Again you are not including his performance in the most important game...the Super Bowl carries much more weight than the divisional and conference championship.
Here's your problem: You keep arguing a point I have already conceded because that's all you have. You are too stupid to realize that your own statements that Brady got carried to the Super Bowl get destroyed when facts and stats are brought up.

You are literally saying "Brady got carried to the Super Bowl and as proof, here are his numbers from the Super Bowl". LOLOL!!
Do you know who had a better TD/INT ratio than Brady did in 2018? The sucky 2015 version of Peyton Manning in the playoffs lol...
LOL!! Now you're comparing a guy who had 539 yards passing in 3 post season games to a guy who had 953 yards passing in 3 post season games...

ROFLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLL!!!! I enjoy your trolling, Mac10, so please keep it up!! It is fun to argue, especially since no one could possibly be so stupid as to actually believe the level of idiocy you present here

Why don't you put special kind of imbeciles on ignore? I mean I get it. I used to engage him all the time thinking I'd expose him but he feeds on it. That's how imbeciles survive socially.

I do believe Flores 100%.
A good read:

The NFL will never, ever, ever admit that one of its teams intentionally lost a game. Ever. The complications and implications in a world of legalized gambling would be too severe. From lawsuits to perp walks to the potential creation of a federal agency that regulates the NFL, nothing good ever would come from the league announcing to the world that one of its teams prioritizing losing over winning — and acted on it.
...​
Although the league found that the Dolphins never deliberately lost any games in 2019 (the team’s performance early in the season would suggest otherwise), it wasn’t because Ross told them to ignore his stated preference. It was because coach Brian Flores did.
Tanking didn’t happen only because Flores refused to go through with it. Ross clearly wanted Flores to do it. Flores felt sufficiently pressured to do it to sound the alarm internally. The NFL has not disclosed the communication Flores distributed to key team executives. That document would go a long way toward showing how aggressive the tanking effort was.

Then we get the charade with the NFL praising Flores for not tanking, which is an admission that he was being asked to tank, yet no penalties for tanking, just for tampering. What a huge pile of :poop:! How do you know Goodell is lying? His lips are moving!

Roger Goodell says tanking "clearly did not happen" in Miami; the facts show Stephen Ross clearly tried to do it - ProFootballTalk -

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back