PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did the Dolphins tamper with Brady?

Of course you can't come up with anything because you're FOS. It's amusing how you feel you're immune to criticism or being called out because you consider yourself a forum Elder. I've got news for you pal, nobody GAF. I don't have any pals, I fly solo.

The fact you self-appoint yourself as a forum obudsman says it all. You're so full of yourself, you can't see how hypocritical you come across. Your claim to fame is starting a decades long thread about the IRRELEVANT JETE. It's a perfect description of a guy that likes to kick people while they're down. Knock yourself out smooth shoes.

You know what you post and have gone out of your way to defend one of the prime agitators, so case closed on that. Thanks for the flattery but I claim no fame here, I certainly don't consider myself immune to criticism or above anyone else via "elder" status or otherwise. No idea where this "kick people when they're down" accusation comes from; I will, however, call out B.S. when I see it. Sorry you have no pals, maybe something to work on.

How did he tamper?

I think you're confusing things. That wasn't a case against the Patriots. The issue was whether Belichick was under contract with the Jets as a head coach. There was no penalty or charges against the Patriots at all.
Technically, BB was only the Jets HC for 1 hour.

Parcells only made BB Jets HC because he didnt want Kraft to get him.

You're supposed to be done with the NFL now that Tom-Tom Tommy Tom has retired, remember? Beyond that this is the PATRIOTS forum, not the Buccaneers forum.
I've had a change of heart at least as it relates to this board. I will stick around at least through the off-season.

Technically, BB was only the Jets HC for 1 hour.

Parcells only made BB Jets HC because he didnt want Kraft to get him.
Yes, I know. BB wasn't even aware of all this while talking to Kraft. It was a move that Parcells pulled after he learned Belichick was talking to New England.

I don't think that contract would have held up in court, but Kraft decided to just end the controversy--or rather Goodell pressured him to do it.

Yes, I know. BB wasn't even aware of all this while talking to Kraft. It was a move that Parcells pulled after he learned Belichick was talking to New England.

I don't think that contract would have held up in court, but Kraft decided to just end the controversy--or rather Goodell pressured him to do it.
1644181965655.png

Could it be?

Sounds farfetched that Brady would even attend such a meeting with his rights still controlled by the Patriots.

The last time the Dolphins were penalized for tampering was in 1970, when they faced the largest fine at the time and the loss of their 1st round pick for getting Shula as their HC. That move led directly to their 17-0 season 2 years later. That's why Shula was silenced by some of the ex-Fins when he became the original aster-jerk.

Last edited:
You thought "And?" was an example of anger? I had no idea why you posted that.
Nope. But you really do need lighten up. It's just football. Have some fun up here. It's the offseason for cripes sakes. ;)

If true and substantiated the pay-to-tank affaire is a serious one. Tampering rules make sense only if you take them not too seriously. They are more warnings than rules: do your things but do not push it.

Nope. But you really do need lighten up. It's just football. Have some fun up here. It's the offseason for cripes sakes. ;)
I think you're confused. Seriously. I have no idea what you're trying to say

If true and substantiated the pay-to-tank affaire is a serious one. Tampering rules make sense only if you take them not too seriously. They are more warnings than rules: do your things but do not push it.
That can lead to selective enforcement, which may be "The 32's" goal. It looks that way to this Pats fan.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back