PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did the Dolphins tamper with Brady?

Probably. Who cares?

Trust me, no team in the league would DARE raise issues with the tampering of a FA that is only technically still under contract until the new league year starts even though it’s the offseason. That’s literally when business is done.

Probably. Who cares?

Trust me, no team in the league would DARE raise issues with the tampering of a FA that is only technically still under contract until the new league year starts even though it’s the offseason. That’s literally when business is done.
Evidently it was a big deal to Flores.

Since Flores came from the NEP, I glean that is not the way its done with BB either. Where do you draw the line with tampering? Tampering is overlooked as soon as a team is eliminated from the playoffs? Their season is technically over right

Since Flores came from the NEP, I glean that is not the way its done with BB either. Where do you draw the line with tampering? Tampering is overlooked as soon as a team is eliminated from the playoffs? Their season is technically over right
Bill tampered with Revis.

Bucs tampered with Brady too. I want compensation.

Tampering happens all the time. Pats are no different Heck Robert tampered to sign Bill.

I think what is apparent is Flo had absolutely no understanding of how teams operate when he became a head coach.

Tampering happens all the time. Pats are no different Heck Robert tampered to sign Bill.
and we paid them a hefty price, multiple draft picks

Tampering was good for our cause anyways, we needed Tom to know if he wanted to leave before FA to have a shot at keeping him. If he waited to talk to teams, dead cap would have screwed us.

Of course. But the OP insinuated the Pats don’t tamper. I was giving an example.
If the practice is so common in NE then why did Flores leave?

Heck, BB is the GOAT with 8 rings and he does it. Right? You have rumors about Revis and Kraft got back at Parcells and poached BB.

Bill doesn’t like his ex coaches taking his players period and had he heard he was trying to get Brady he might have had him killed.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back