PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did the Dolphins tamper with Brady?

Tampering happens all the time. Pats are no different Heck Robert tampered to sign Bill.
Pats traded a first round pick among others for BB

Probably. Who cares?

Trust me, no team in the league would DARE raise issues with the tampering of a FA that is only technically still under contract until the new league year starts even though it’s the offseason. That’s literally when business is done.
I would think teams go through agents. It's doubtful HCs meet prospective FAs in secret yatch lunch meetings.

Good for Flores walking away before the meeting.

He's probably not but you have to believe tampering happens all the time, you just have to be discreet about it. I think Flo's pissed he got fired and is just throwing haymakers.
We have Bingo.

This has zero to do with Flores lawsuit and everything to do with screwing your former employer.

Pats traded a first round pick among others for BB
The Jets were talking with Parcells during Super Bowl week.

Kraft had the phone records from the team hotel in New Orleans. How committed was Parcells to winning that game? When caught, Parcells tried to weasel out of paying the Pats draft picks by claiming to be a consultant for the Jets and not am actual employee GM.HC.

Then, Parcells took Curtis Martin with a contract that is now illegal in the NFL.

I think what is apparent is Flo had absolutely no understanding of how teams operate when he became a head coach.

Win, lose or draw, it sounds to me that Flores takes the game and its rules very seriously.

He didnt take money to lose and he didnt tamper with any players. Flores could not bring up Brady if he tampered with other players because the Dolphins would fire back with those accusations hurting Flores reputation.

I would think teams go through agents. It's doubtful HCs meet prospective FAs in secret yatch lunch meetings.

Good for Flores walking away before the meeting.
Some owners crave to be part of that recruitment process and love the opportunity to star**** when they get a chance. Look at the roster of celebrity investors Ross has. It would not surprise me if that was going to be part of his pitch to Brady.

Last edited:
Win, lose or draw, it sounds to me that Flores takes the game and its rules very seriously.

He didnt take money to lose and he didnt tamper with any players. Flores could not bring up Brady if he tampered with other players because the Dolphins would fire back with those accusations hurting Flores reputation.
I think so too which is why he is most likely not ever getting another HC job. No NFL team operates on the up and up. Even Bill admitted after Spygate that he would push the rules as far as he could.

Some owners crave to be part of that recruitment process and love the opportunity to star**** when they get a chance. Look at the roster of minority investors Ross has. It would not surprise me if that was going to be part of his pitch to Brady.
Agree and have no doubt Ross set this up. He had previously asked Flores to contact the QB and he refused. Then he sets Flores up with this secret meeting and he walks away.

Ross is a scumbag. I hope he's taken down.

I think so too which is why he is most likely not ever getting another HC job. No NFL team operates on the up and up. Even Bill admitted after Spygate that he would push the rules as far as he could.
Flores landed in a bad situation in Miami because of ownership.

After all the truth comes out, I hope that Flores gets another chance. Not based on skin color, but because of his ability as a leader and coach.

Or maybe Flores is smarter than you think. He read the room and realized they could be setting him up to fail (as he already realized w/ the tanking proposal) and wanted no part of it. I wonder how much more dirt he has on Ross.

It would seem Flores is the one holding the receipts.

Bill tampered with Revis.
Tampering happens all the time. Pats are no different Heck Robert tampered to sign Bill.
I think what is apparent is Flo had absolutely no understanding of how teams operate when he became a head coach.
Of course. But the OP insinuated the Pats don’t tamper. I was giving an example.
Sure. Whatever. Tampering is common practice across the league.

Who tampered with your brain? You're supposed to be done with the NFL now that Tom-Tom Tommy Tom has retired, remember? Beyond that this is the PATRIOTS forum, not the Buccaneers forum.

The patriots were offering Bill an upgraded position. The argument was the retirement of Parcels was supposed to trigger Bill’s elevation to Coach. Bill B didn’t want to stay with the Jets and under Parcells. Parcels stepped down as coach which led to a huge confusion of who went where. It wasn’t tampering.

Who tampered with your brain? You're supposed to be done with the NFL now that Tom-Tom Tommy Tom has retired, remember? Beyond that this is the PATRIOTS forum, not the Buccaneers forum.
I don't agree with anything @amfootball said but you're going around every single thread harrassing posters that posted in the Brady forum. You keep bringing up Tom, the Bucs, none of which were mentioned in this thread.

Tom retired. It's over. You've admitted to being a troll in the Brady forum. Stop being such a hypocrite. Now, you go around making stupid comments about posters in the Brady forum. You seem obsessed. Give it a rest.

I don't agree with anything @amfootball said but you're going around every single thread harrassing posters that posted in the Brady forum. You keep bringing up Tom, the Bucs, none of which were mentioned in this thread.

Tom retired. It's over. You've admitted to being a troll in the Brady forum. Stop being such a hypocrite. Now, you go around making stupid comments about posters in the Brady forum. You seem obsessed. Give it a rest.

Oh, you poor put-upon child. Just cut the crap, you know EXACTLY what he's doing and you're part of it. If you feel "harassed" from this B.S. being called out then simply knock it off instead of whining. Yes, Tom retired and it's over except for the ongoing obsession you and your fellow circle-jerkers perpetuate around it with snarky digs at BB/Kraft/Mac/Patriots/etc., etc. in the main forum. My "trolling" in your precious little safe space never was aimed at Brady but at over-the-top Bucs worship and you know it. Go soak your head. And remember to sanitize the toilet bowl afterward, you miserable clown.

Last edited:
Oh, you poor put-upon child. Just cut the crap, you know EXACTLY what he's doing and you're part of it. If you feel "harassed" from this B.S. being called out then simply knock it off instead of whining. Yes, Tom retired and it's over except for the ongoing obsession you and your fellow circle-jerkers perpetuate around it with snarky digs at BB/Kraft/Mac/Patriots/etc., etc. in the main forum. My "trolling" in your precious little safe space never was aimed at Brady but at over-the-top Bucs worship and you know it. Go soak your head. And remember to sanitize the toilet bowl afterward, you miserable clown.
Please quote all of my posts that back up your accusations or STFU. I'll be waiting.

How did he tamper?

I think you're confusing things. That wasn't a case against the Patriots. The issue was whether Belichick was under contract with the Jets as a head coach. There was no penalty or charges against the Patriots at all.

It is a division rival, so we should all pretend that this is a huge deal and Pats Nation should demand that the Phins lose multiple draft picks, if Flores can prove it. Revis Shmevis That’s how it works.

Please quote all of my posts that back up your accusations or STFU. I'll be waiting.

No, YOU can STFU -- wait all you want. Actually, your little pity party gives me an idea: from now on I will be the main forum's acting Buccaneers rumpswabs ombudsman. With an official title attached I no longer can be accused of "harassment," just doin' my job. Tell your pals.

No, YOU can STFU -- wait all you want. Actually, your little pity party gives me an idea: from now on I will be the main forum's acting Buccaneers rumpswabs ombudsman. With an official title attached I no longer can be accused of "harassment," just doin' my job. Tell your pals.
Of course you can't come up with anything because you're FOS. It's amusing how you feel you're immune to criticism or being called out because you consider yourself a forum Elder. I've got news for you pal, nobody GAF. I don't have any pals, I fly solo.

The fact you self-appoint yourself as a forum obudsman says it all. You're so full of yourself, you can't see how hypocritical you come across. Your claim to fame is starting a decades long thread about the IRRELEVANT JETE. It's a perfect description of a guy that likes to kick people while they're down. Knock yourself out smooth shoes.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back